Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ned Dougherty: The End Times Have Begun

Re: My previous (last) post:

Lord Rothschild: The New World Order Is At Risk

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-09/lord-rothschild-new-world-order-risk
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Message via Ned Dougherty (yet to be approved by the Church)

September 3, 2018 @ 12:30pm
    At "The Rock", Shrine of Our Lady of the Island, Eastport, New York

Notre Dame de La Salette :

I come to you today as Notre Dame de La Salette, and once again I have led you to this special shrine as a place that I cherish for my sons and daughters to gather during these trying times in My Son's Church, for in the very near future all of My Son's children and your Heavenly Mother's children will be led to places of worship within My Son's Church that have been chosen for the true remnant followers of My Son's True Church to gather in prayer and worship to see you through these End Times, which shall with certainty lead to a Great Transformation and a renewal of the world leading also to a New Heaven and a New Earth for My Son's true followers.

Now more than ever before in My Son's Church, my warnings through the centuries to those of you who have listened to my messages have come to take roost in your world. As I had warned the children of La Salette in 1846, My Son's Church had become infiltrated by priests who were and are cesspools of impurity. These priests fell into the snare that had been set by the evil one and his minions here on Earth, who were and are hell-bent to displace the Father in Heaven's plan for humanity with a counterfeit plan of deceit and deception.

The last several centuries have seen the increase in demonic activity and behavior within the very confines of My Son's Church to the point now, as has become readily seen, that many of the very priests, bishops, and cardinals who have been charged with the preservation of My Son's Church are now exposed as the very followers of the evil one, who is attempting to destroy My Son's Church.

As I had prophesied in many of my messages, there would come a time when the true followers of My Son's Church would be gifted with the ability to discern those among you who are doing the work of the Father's enemy by cloaking themselves in the clerical collar and robe as the leaders of My Son's Church. But alas, now those evil followers of satan are being exposed within the very clergy that has the responsibility of defending the faith for all of you, my children.

Now comes a time in these end times, when those among the clergy who have fallen in sin and who have adopted the plan of the evil one are being exposed for all of you to see, if you have been gifted and have accepted the gift of discernment to recognize the wheat from the chaff in My Son's Church.

This is a time now in these End Times, when it becomes the responsibility of the true followers of Christ to begin the rebuilding of My Son's Church from the bottom up by brave men and women who are the true followers of My Son and who have been given the responsibility in these end times to rebuild My Son's Church.

When the Remnant Church foundation has been established, it will transform My Son's Church into the Church of the End Times that will assist you as the powerful prayerful warriors in transforming Christianity and the future of the Christian world in the Church that The Father in Heaven has always intended for the sons and daughters of the Father in Heaven, who are redeemed on this Earth through the Son, the Redeemer, through His Church as it has been ordained by the Father in Heaven.

So Be It! Thanks be to God!

In this regard, the true followers in the Remnant Church that has been sanctified by the Father in Heaven must retain the sacraments and sacramentals that have been gifted to you by the Father in Heaven through His Son, the Redeemer. Most of all, the followers of my Son's True Church must rely on the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist as your primary sword of love to steel the Church of My Son through these end times, for the veneration and partaking in the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist through the True Church is the most Holy Link that connects all of you through the Son to the Father, leading you to an eternal future in the Heavenly Realms of the Father, as He has intended.

So now the plan is clear for all of you, the true followers of the Church of My Son. You must retain all that is good within My Son's Church and exercise the discernment of all that is bad, all that has been corrupted in My Son's Church.

You must also discern those who within the hierarchy of My Son's Church have been guilty of commiserating with the evil one in the corruption of My Son's Church.

During these end times, there shall be a purification of the leaders of My Son's Church, and of the priests, bishops and cardinals who have fallen astray. My Son's Church must proceed into the future, free of the corruption of those leaders who have been tarnishing and damaging My Son's Church by their embrace of the demonic new world order, and their embracing of globalist policies that are hoaxes and ploys to divert your attention from the true purpose for the existence of My Son's Church - the salvation of souls of all of God's children through the Holy Sacraments of My Son's True Church.

So the message should be clear now to all of you. Through your own personal and prayerful discernment, you must move forward with confidence and strength to gravitate as a family, as a group, and as a congregation to the places of worship where the Remnant Church of My Son is being formed within the greater Church that has become so corrupted and stained by the evil one.

From the bottom up and from the inside out, you powerful prayerful warriors, you brave men and women through your prayers and your works will rebuild the Remnant Church of My Son until the true and glorious Church that was always intended for mankind becomes self-evident to all of you.

When that time comes within My Son's Church, the New Heaven and New Earth will be established and all of you, the true followers of Jesus Christ, My Son the Redeemer, will be rewarded for your faith and belief in all that has been promised to you by the Father in Heaven, through His Son, the Redeemer.

So be it! Thanks be to Go!

Messages ended 1:03pm

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/message...ptember-3-2018

The Message of Our Lady of LaSalette - Approved by the Church as Worthy of Belief:
    www.call2holiness.org/afterwarning/afterwarning.html

The Whore of Babylon
    The Beast Like a Lamb
    To Protect the Faith

Faithful Shepherds – Database Re: US Bishops
    https://faithfulshepherds.com/

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via Ned Dougherty (yet to be approved)

Oct 3, 2018 - Our Lady of Light

October 3, 2018 @ 1:30pm - following Eucharistic Adoration At "The Rock", Shrine of Our Lady of the Island, Eastport, New York

Our Lady of Light

I come to you today as your Lady of Light spreading the Light of the Father in Heaven, of His Son as the Redeemer of the world, and of your Heavenly Mother, who is now weeping among you in this valley of tears.

I am weeping for the future of humanity because of the crisis in My Son's Church, and because of the crisis in the United States of America that has become for many decades now a nation promoting a culture of death and a nation of evil laws with a flagrant denial of the sanctity of life - an evil denial that has been influencing other nations to turn away from God and to implement laws that deny the sanctity of life.

I weep for My Son's Church, for the Church is currently experiencing a great crisis in its teachings and its responsibilities to the Father's sons and daughters. Many of you are now becoming weaker in your faith and confused due to the work and misdeeds of the evil one's minions within the Church. The work of the devil is permeating My Son's Church causing chaos and confusion for many of the Father's children.

As part of the Father's plan for humanity, the importance of the sanctity of life is currently being further infused within the hearts and minds of the Father's sons and daughters here on Earth who respect life at all stages of life from the moment of conception until the natural passing of all of God's children to the Eternal Life that has been planned for you.

The Father in Heaven is calling upon those of you who are the Powerful Prayerful Warriors in these End Times to assist in the Great Purification of the Church. This purification will necessarily lead to the transformation of the true Church resulting in the Remnant Church that has been prophesied to you for many centuries now.

You are now within the final stages in these end times that require great changes in My Son's Church. I cannot overemphasize the importance of your participation as Powerful Prayerful Warriors; you brave men and women who are imbued with the power of the Holy Spirit to assist the Father in Heaven and His Son the Redeemer, as well as your Heavenly Mother.

However, much of mankind has chosen to ignore this most sacred principle - the sanctity of life. You must pray powerfully for these brothers and sisters for their souls are in great jeopardy.

Many of you are being infused with the principles of the sanctity of life so that you can discern the Truth, so that you can recognize the wheat from the chaff among the priesthood, and so that you can support the good priests who stand up and preach for the sanctity of all life. You are being called upon to oppose those among the priesthood who are promoting issues that are a distraction from the true purpose of My Son's Church, and those who do not properly recognize and celebrate the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist as the greatest gift to mankind from My Son, the Redeemer.

I weep for My Son's Church because many of my Son's priests, bishops and cardinals have ignored the primary importance of the sanctity of life and have chosen so-called social justice issues to distract from the primary purpose of My Son's Church - the salvation of the souls of all of God's children. Not only many of the priests, but many of the bishops and cardinals have strayed from the primary teachings of My Son's Church to the point that the Vatican in Rome has now strayed from the primary purpose of the Church in favor of lesser social justice issues.

Many of the priests, bishops, and cardinals, particularly in the Vatican and the Church in Rome have fallen under the influence of the evil one, and many of them have become both knowing and unwitting minions of the evil one by their actions and words. They have become infiltrated by ancient and secret occult societies that are hell-bent on destroying the Church of the Redeemer, Jesus Christ. Many of these priests, bishops, and cardinals have become initiates in these evil societies and have sworn their allegiance to the prince of darkness.

Therefore, they have condemned their own souls to eternal darkness! I weep for the United States of America, a country that was inspired in its creation by the Father in Heaven to be a powerful force for the good of humanity. However, from its very inception, the evil one infiltrated this nation and the forces of evil through the last several centuries have created laws that have permeated the evil one's culture of death to the extent that the United States of America is no longer the shining example to other nations that the Father in Heaven has intended.

It is time now for the People of the United States of America and for the Prayerful Warriors to turn back the tide of evil - from the culture of death that this nation has been embracing - forward to a nation that respects the sanctity of life.It is time now for you to recognize the wheat from the chaff among your leaders and politicians and to support those among your leaders who stand for the sanctity of life and to recognize and oppose those leaders who are minions of the evil one and who are sustaining these evil laws that promote a culture of death.

I weep for the people of the United States of America for this nation's days are short and chaos and confusion will reign before the inevitable destruction of this once great nation, if you do not defend the sanctity of life and oppose the evil one's minions.

In this once great nation, you have come to a crossroads. Do not take this warning lightly and take all actions necessary to return your nation to a culture of life, not death. I must emphasize that the time is short for your nation. The evil one knows that his days are short, and he has summoned his minions to wreak chaos and confusion to destroy all that is good in this nation.

It is up to you the Powerful Prayerful Warriors to pray powerfully that the power of the Holy Spirit is called to descend upon your nation and to defeat the evil culture of death. It is also your responsibility now more than ever before to rise up as citizens and to support your leaders who will defend the most innocent among you - all your children, both born and unborn.

People of the United States of America! You must be aware that a great darkness now lingers over your nation!
    The evil one is currently mustering all of his dark forces to defeat the Father's plans.

Pray! Pray! Pray! For my tears now flow heavily for you as a people and as a nation!

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/message...-lady-of-light

The Message of Our Lady of LaSalette - Approved by the Church as Worthy of Belief:
    www.call2holiness.org/afterwarning/afterwarning.html

The Whore of Babylon
    The Beast Like a Lamb
    To Protect the Faith

Faithful Shepherds Database Re: US Bishops
    https://faithfulshepherds.com/