Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ned Dougherty: The End Times Have Begun

Re: My previous (last) post:

Lord Rothschild: The New World Order Is At Risk

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-09/lord-rothschild-new-world-order-risk
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Message via Ned Dougherty (yet to be approved by the Church)

September 3, 2018 @ 12:30pm
    At "The Rock", Shrine of Our Lady of the Island, Eastport, New York

Notre Dame de La Salette :

I come to you today as Notre Dame de La Salette, and once again I have led you to this special shrine as a place that I cherish for my sons and daughters to gather during these trying times in My Son's Church, for in the very near future all of My Son's children and your Heavenly Mother's children will be led to places of worship within My Son's Church that have been chosen for the true remnant followers of My Son's True Church to gather in prayer and worship to see you through these End Times, which shall with certainty lead to a Great Transformation and a renewal of the world leading also to a New Heaven and a New Earth for My Son's true followers.

Now more than ever before in My Son's Church, my warnings through the centuries to those of you who have listened to my messages have come to take roost in your world. As I had warned the children of La Salette in 1846, My Son's Church had become infiltrated by priests who were and are cesspools of impurity. These priests fell into the snare that had been set by the evil one and his minions here on Earth, who were and are hell-bent to displace the Father in Heaven's plan for humanity with a counterfeit plan of deceit and deception.

The last several centuries have seen the increase in demonic activity and behavior within the very confines of My Son's Church to the point now, as has become readily seen, that many of the very priests, bishops, and cardinals who have been charged with the preservation of My Son's Church are now exposed as the very followers of the evil one, who is attempting to destroy My Son's Church.

As I had prophesied in many of my messages, there would come a time when the true followers of My Son's Church would be gifted with the ability to discern those among you who are doing the work of the Father's enemy by cloaking themselves in the clerical collar and robe as the leaders of My Son's Church. But alas, now those evil followers of satan are being exposed within the very clergy that has the responsibility of defending the faith for all of you, my children.

Now comes a time in these end times, when those among the clergy who have fallen in sin and who have adopted the plan of the evil one are being exposed for all of you to see, if you have been gifted and have accepted the gift of discernment to recognize the wheat from the chaff in My Son's Church.

This is a time now in these End Times, when it becomes the responsibility of the true followers of Christ to begin the rebuilding of My Son's Church from the bottom up by brave men and women who are the true followers of My Son and who have been given the responsibility in these end times to rebuild My Son's Church.

When the Remnant Church foundation has been established, it will transform My Son's Church into the Church of the End Times that will assist you as the powerful prayerful warriors in transforming Christianity and the future of the Christian world in the Church that The Father in Heaven has always intended for the sons and daughters of the Father in Heaven, who are redeemed on this Earth through the Son, the Redeemer, through His Church as it has been ordained by the Father in Heaven.

So Be It! Thanks be to God!

In this regard, the true followers in the Remnant Church that has been sanctified by the Father in Heaven must retain the sacraments and sacramentals that have been gifted to you by the Father in Heaven through His Son, the Redeemer. Most of all, the followers of my Son's True Church must rely on the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist as your primary sword of love to steel the Church of My Son through these end times, for the veneration and partaking in the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist through the True Church is the most Holy Link that connects all of you through the Son to the Father, leading you to an eternal future in the Heavenly Realms of the Father, as He has intended.

So now the plan is clear for all of you, the true followers of the Church of My Son. You must retain all that is good within My Son's Church and exercise the discernment of all that is bad, all that has been corrupted in My Son's Church.

You must also discern those who within the hierarchy of My Son's Church have been guilty of commiserating with the evil one in the corruption of My Son's Church.

During these end times, there shall be a purification of the leaders of My Son's Church, and of the priests, bishops and cardinals who have fallen astray. My Son's Church must proceed into the future, free of the corruption of those leaders who have been tarnishing and damaging My Son's Church by their embrace of the demonic new world order, and their embracing of globalist policies that are hoaxes and ploys to divert your attention from the true purpose for the existence of My Son's Church - the salvation of souls of all of God's children through the Holy Sacraments of My Son's True Church.

So the message should be clear now to all of you. Through your own personal and prayerful discernment, you must move forward with confidence and strength to gravitate as a family, as a group, and as a congregation to the places of worship where the Remnant Church of My Son is being formed within the greater Church that has become so corrupted and stained by the evil one.

From the bottom up and from the inside out, you powerful prayerful warriors, you brave men and women through your prayers and your works will rebuild the Remnant Church of My Son until the true and glorious Church that was always intended for mankind becomes self-evident to all of you.

When that time comes within My Son's Church, the New Heaven and New Earth will be established and all of you, the true followers of Jesus Christ, My Son the Redeemer, will be rewarded for your faith and belief in all that has been promised to you by the Father in Heaven, through His Son, the Redeemer.

So be it! Thanks be to Go!

Messages ended 1:03pm

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/message...ptember-3-2018

The Message of Our Lady of LaSalette - Approved by the Church as Worthy of Belief:
    www.call2holiness.org/afterwarning/afterwarning.html

The Whore of Babylon
    The Beast Like a Lamb
    To Protect the Faith

Faithful Shepherds – Database Re: US Bishops
    https://faithfulshepherds.com/

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via Ned Dougherty (yet to be approved)

Oct 3, 2018 - Our Lady of Light

October 3, 2018 @ 1:30pm - following Eucharistic Adoration At "The Rock", Shrine of Our Lady of the Island, Eastport, New York

Our Lady of Light

I come to you today as your Lady of Light spreading the Light of the Father in Heaven, of His Son as the Redeemer of the world, and of your Heavenly Mother, who is now weeping among you in this valley of tears.

I am weeping for the future of humanity because of the crisis in My Son's Church, and because of the crisis in the United States of America that has become for many decades now a nation promoting a culture of death and a nation of evil laws with a flagrant denial of the sanctity of life - an evil denial that has been influencing other nations to turn away from God and to implement laws that deny the sanctity of life.

I weep for My Son's Church, for the Church is currently experiencing a great crisis in its teachings and its responsibilities to the Father's sons and daughters. Many of you are now becoming weaker in your faith and confused due to the work and misdeeds of the evil one's minions within the Church. The work of the devil is permeating My Son's Church causing chaos and confusion for many of the Father's children.

As part of the Father's plan for humanity, the importance of the sanctity of life is currently being further infused within the hearts and minds of the Father's sons and daughters here on Earth who respect life at all stages of life from the moment of conception until the natural passing of all of God's children to the Eternal Life that has been planned for you.

The Father in Heaven is calling upon those of you who are the Powerful Prayerful Warriors in these End Times to assist in the Great Purification of the Church. This purification will necessarily lead to the transformation of the true Church resulting in the Remnant Church that has been prophesied to you for many centuries now.

You are now within the final stages in these end times that require great changes in My Son's Church. I cannot overemphasize the importance of your participation as Powerful Prayerful Warriors; you brave men and women who are imbued with the power of the Holy Spirit to assist the Father in Heaven and His Son the Redeemer, as well as your Heavenly Mother.

However, much of mankind has chosen to ignore this most sacred principle - the sanctity of life. You must pray powerfully for these brothers and sisters for their souls are in great jeopardy.

Many of you are being infused with the principles of the sanctity of life so that you can discern the Truth, so that you can recognize the wheat from the chaff among the priesthood, and so that you can support the good priests who stand up and preach for the sanctity of all life. You are being called upon to oppose those among the priesthood who are promoting issues that are a distraction from the true purpose of My Son's Church, and those who do not properly recognize and celebrate the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist as the greatest gift to mankind from My Son, the Redeemer.

I weep for My Son's Church because many of my Son's priests, bishops and cardinals have ignored the primary importance of the sanctity of life and have chosen so-called social justice issues to distract from the primary purpose of My Son's Church - the salvation of the souls of all of God's children. Not only many of the priests, but many of the bishops and cardinals have strayed from the primary teachings of My Son's Church to the point that the Vatican in Rome has now strayed from the primary purpose of the Church in favor of lesser social justice issues.

Many of the priests, bishops, and cardinals, particularly in the Vatican and the Church in Rome have fallen under the influence of the evil one, and many of them have become both knowing and unwitting minions of the evil one by their actions and words. They have become infiltrated by ancient and secret occult societies that are hell-bent on destroying the Church of the Redeemer, Jesus Christ. Many of these priests, bishops, and cardinals have become initiates in these evil societies and have sworn their allegiance to the prince of darkness.

Therefore, they have condemned their own souls to eternal darkness! I weep for the United States of America, a country that was inspired in its creation by the Father in Heaven to be a powerful force for the good of humanity. However, from its very inception, the evil one infiltrated this nation and the forces of evil through the last several centuries have created laws that have permeated the evil one's culture of death to the extent that the United States of America is no longer the shining example to other nations that the Father in Heaven has intended.

It is time now for the People of the United States of America and for the Prayerful Warriors to turn back the tide of evil - from the culture of death that this nation has been embracing - forward to a nation that respects the sanctity of life.It is time now for you to recognize the wheat from the chaff among your leaders and politicians and to support those among your leaders who stand for the sanctity of life and to recognize and oppose those leaders who are minions of the evil one and who are sustaining these evil laws that promote a culture of death.

I weep for the people of the United States of America for this nation's days are short and chaos and confusion will reign before the inevitable destruction of this once great nation, if you do not defend the sanctity of life and oppose the evil one's minions.

In this once great nation, you have come to a crossroads. Do not take this warning lightly and take all actions necessary to return your nation to a culture of life, not death. I must emphasize that the time is short for your nation. The evil one knows that his days are short, and he has summoned his minions to wreak chaos and confusion to destroy all that is good in this nation.

It is up to you the Powerful Prayerful Warriors to pray powerfully that the power of the Holy Spirit is called to descend upon your nation and to defeat the evil culture of death. It is also your responsibility now more than ever before to rise up as citizens and to support your leaders who will defend the most innocent among you - all your children, both born and unborn.

People of the United States of America! You must be aware that a great darkness now lingers over your nation!
    The evil one is currently mustering all of his dark forces to defeat the Father's plans.

Pray! Pray! Pray! For my tears now flow heavily for you as a people and as a nation!

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/message...-lady-of-light

The Message of Our Lady of LaSalette - Approved by the Church as Worthy of Belief:

The Whore of Babylon
    The Beast Like a Lamb
    To Protect the Faith

Faithful Shepherds – Database Re: US Bishops
    https://faithfulshepherds.com/

Message via Ned Dougherty (yet to be approved)
    March 2, 2019 @ 3:10pm
    Eucharistic Chapel, St. Rosalie's Church, Hampton Bays, New York

Our Lady of La Salette

I come to you today as Notre Dame de La Salette, for I want to bring you back to France and to the French Alps, where I first appeared to the children in 1846 and to you many years later.

My Messages at La Salette are as timely now as they were then. Remember I told you that there is a timeliness and a timelessness to my messages to the people of the world.

Now the timeliness of my message to the people of the world today has to do with the loss to your world of so many of God's children through the scourge of abortion that the evil one has unleashed upon humanity, particularly now in these End Times.

Now the evil one has many minions among you who are zealously anxious to serve their evil master in these end times. Stealthily and quietly and without moral authority, they have garnered their evil cohorts to unleash abortion on demand upon the people of the world.

As a nation, you have seen in the United States that the followers of satan have come out of the dark and into the light of lucifer celebrating and relishing their culture of death and asserting ever more demandingly and feverishly their plans to murder the children of God at all stages from the inception and beginning of life up until and including the actual birth of God's children, who they have now deemed as free game in the slaughter of innocent lives.

Woe to those who are acting in satan's stead as his minions, who are promulgating and instituting this barbaric ritual of playing god over the lives of many of your brothers and sisters who are being slaughtered under the banner of 'reproductive choice'.

Hidden behind their frenzy in this culture of death, the most hideous monsters of the dark world have now come forward into your earthly realms to provide powerful yet dark energy that is fueling the sub-consciousness of those who are promulgating this culture of death.
    The despicable satan is in his soon-to-be-destroyed glory, now that he has subverted so many of God's children and has converted them to his evil ways to the point that these souls are so lost now with scales before their eyes that they are even celebrating in public that they are militantly hell-bent on killing the lives of so many of God's children.

Not since the ancient and paganistic times has satan been so successful in converting so many of God's children to following the culture of death. Many of them are still celebrating secretly in their occult ceremonies where they are feasting on the blood of the innocents in a vile and loathsome ritual that the evil one has gifted to them as an affront to your Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, and to the Holy and Sacred Mass of My Son's Church.

You must become aware of the reality of the evil in your world so that it is obvious to you that your civilization now is not as civilized as you once thought it to be. There are those of satan's church among you who are practicing the ancient secret and occult sacrificial services of the church of satan,and they are beginning to surface before your eyes.

Don't turn away from the awareness that the most despicable behavior of satan's minions is not only taking place now but is being flaunted by satan's minions in your face. Basically, they are savagely returning to the ancient occult practices in worshipping the evil one in his many disguises: satan, lucifer, moloch, and baal. Awaken to the knowledge that the most perverse practices of the ancient enemies of the Father in Heaven are being resurrected in these End Times.

The despicable satan knows that his days are numbered, and he and his minions are about sacrificing as many of God's children as you allow them to get away with. They know that their days are also numbered if they do not forcibly take control of your institutions, your schools, and your governments. Watch what they are doing now, for they are so flagrantly flaunting their evil ways.

God's plan will defeat the evil one and his minions, but He needs the assistance of the Powerful Prayer Warriors who will step up to the challenge in these end times to defeat the enemy. You know who you are.

As I had warned many decades ago at La Salette, many of the cardinals, bishops, and priests were headed to perdition because of their impure behavior. I had warned the children of La Salette and I warned you many years later that the failure of the leaders of My Son's Church would result in a great crisis. Now you understand, for the great crisis is before you.

As I said then, I say now: My Son's Church is in need of great priests with forbearance and fortitude, patience and solicitude, and the love of the Father in Heaven to come to the aid of all of God's children in these end times - particularly those priests who have the gift of discernment and the strength to perform exorcisms to cast out the demons.

For in these end times now, all of the demons of hell have been unleashed upon humanity and it will take the leadership of many great priests supported by you as Powerful Prayer Warriorsto begin to defeat all of the evil in the world in these end times.

Do not despair, for I am with you. Know that the Father in Heaven through His Son the Redeemer and through the power of the Holy Spirit is with you in these trying times.

The story of creation - as it has been written through the ages up until these end times - is written in stone. For in the end, the Father in Heaven will reign over the Earth, and the evil one and his minions will be cast into the eternal fires, as it has been written in the ancient texts.

Therefore, the Father in Heaven shall prevail.

So be it!

Thanks be to God!

Message ended 3:42pm

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/messages-1/mar-2-2019-our-lady-of-la-salette

For the message of Our Lady of LaSalette, see (and Page Down):

Was it a coincidence that her message was delivered just as the current polar flip began? See:
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ons/topics/349
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJUTUFAWfEY&t=1206s

Also, see:

Mary, Queen and Queen Mother - Her Influence With Her Son

www.call2holiness.org/Maryqueenandqueenmother/MaryQueenandQueenMother.htm

Prayers of Consecration and The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
    www.call2holiness.org/consecration/prayers.html

To The Refuges On Wings of Eagles
    www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

The Whore of Babylon
    www.call2holiness.org/WhoreofBabylon/WhoreofBabylon.htm

Some Recent Headlines Relating to the Message of Our Lady of LaSalette:
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/520
    http://strangesounds.org/2019/03/wea...inter2019.html
    http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/02...ird-heres-why/
    http://strangesounds.org/2019/02/jet...nsylvania.html
    http://strangesounds.org/2019/01/sev...ousands-o.html
    http://www.thebigwobble.org/2018/12/...+Big+Wobble%29
    http://strangesounds.org/2018/12/str...a-in-2018.html
    http://strangesounds.org/2018/12/new...australia.html
    http://strangesounds.org/2018/12/sau...y-warning.html
    http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...g-to-get-worse
    http://strangesounds.org/2018/11/wea...di-arabia.html
    http://strangesounds.org/2018/11/ext...al-report.html
    http://www.thebigwobble.org/2018/09/...+Big+Wobble%29
    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...morrow-arrived
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/722971...sert-giraffes/
    http://strangesounds.org/2018/08/the...-on-earth.html
    http://strangesounds.org/2018/07/red...last-week.html
    http://strangesounds.org/2018/06/its...13-people.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alifornia.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-video.html

April 1, 2019 @ 9:00am

St Michael Archangel

Lo and Behold!

Now the time has come! For the forces of good and evil are brought to the Valley of Darkness and Death for the great battle of the ages which is about to commence between the forces of evil and the goodness that emanates from the Heavenly Realms where the followers of the Father in Heaven will share with the Father the Eternal Paradise that has been promised to each and every one of you by the ancient as well as the modern prophets.

But the promise of a heavenly paradise has been promised to you most profoundly by the journey of the Father's Son here on Earth 2000 years ago. There should be no doubt in your minds that truly the Father's Son is the Redeemer of all humanity as it has been written, and you, the followers of the Son, Jesus Christ, shall inherit the Heavenly Kingdom because you have been faithful to both the Father and the Son.

You must continue in your faith and in your resolution to defend the honor of the Father in Heaven and of His Son, Jesus Christ the Redeemer, and of your Heavenly Mother, for in these times more than at any other time before, the forces of the evil one - of satan and lucifer, and of moloch and baal - are aligned most powerfully now to try to destroy mankind and all of mankind's accomplishments that the Father has graced upon this Earth for the good of humanity.

The final battle is about to begin. Do not look for signs in the heavens or a powerful voice warning you that the battle has begun, for the battle has existed since the beginning when the forces of the dark angels protested their allegiance to the Father in Heaven, their Creator. Yet those who chose the darkness instead of the Light of the Father have fallen under the spell of the light of lucifer, both in the eternal realms as well as the earthly realms.

But now the final battle will soon begin. The whisperings that are warnings to you have been for a long time now present in your own subconscious mind, but now perhaps you are hearing - not the trumpets in the air - but the soft inner voice that is telling you the time has come, the time to prepare for the final battle.

The drum roll may be heard in the air, but it is the interior voice of the Father in Heaven inspiring you to don your armour, for the final battle is imminently before you.

In your politics and within your governments, you are witnessing how the evil one is spreading chaos and confusion throughout the world because he is desperate now. His new world order conducted by his satanic minions is unraveling before the evil one's eyes, and he is now desperate to bring the fury of hell to the inhabitants of the Earth in his final battle against mankind.

He already knows that his attempts are for naught because in the end the Father in Heaven will prevail and the evil one will lose. So now what you are experiencing is that the evil one's minions here on Earth, who have been perpetuating and promoting this counterfeit new world order, are beginning to unravel and even to explode in rage because they have sworn their souls to the evil one, who is now commanding them to recklessly pursue his goals to destroy humanity.

So now is the time for you to recognize that within your governments the followers of satan are becoming more aggressive and demandingof the evil programs and propaganda that they are conveying to you, because they are beginning to recognize that their leader satan is no different from any earthly leader from the past who deceived his followers and wreaked havoc, violence, and war on the face of the Earth.

Now is the time to identify those who are operating from darknessin trying to deceive the good people of the world. They will make the mystery easier for you to identify them; for they are melting down collectively now into rage and fury from the realization that they are losing the elusive power and control over humanity that they thought they were entitled to under the collective delusion of evil that satan infused upon their troubled minds.

It is time now to not only be vigilant as powerful prayerful warriors but to also pray for the conversion of those souls who have been overwhelmed by the evil one. It is not too late to remove the scales from the eyes of the unknowingly as well as the willingly deceived, who still may be brought to the Light of the Father in Heaven.

The time is now to offer up your powerful prayers for the souls of those who are currently facing damnation. For the time will come soon when the Trumpets from Heaven will finally be heard very loudly,so that all souls on the face of the Earth have a conscious awareness of the path of good versus evil and to choose the right path.

For the time will be short before the Redeemer will cut the wheat from the chaff,and the evil one and all of his loyal minions will be awarded a place of eternal damnation!

So be it!

Thanks be to God!

Message ended 9:18 am

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/message...chael-achangel

Message For The People Of 'My Beloved France' - As Well As For The Whole World! - May 3, 2019

May 3, 2019 @ 9:35am
    Our Lady of La Salette

Message For The People Of 'My Beloved France' - As Well As For The Whole World!
    My dear son,

Once again, I come to you as Our Lady of La Salette. As you already know, my title as Our Lady of La Salette goes back to my appearances to Melanie and Maximin, my cherished children, on September 19, 1846, exactly one hundred years before the date of your birth.

I come to you today as your Lady of La Salette, for I am continuing my messages to the children through you now. It is a very important time in the history of humanity, and I convey these messages with great sorrow and through tears that cloud my eyes - but not my vision for the future of your world and for humanity.

I have charged you in particular with messages for the people of 'My Beloved France' as well as for the whole world, and you have recognized your responsibility to speak to the people of France and to convey my messages.

You are living in a time when My Son's Role as the Redeemer of all humanity is being challenged greatly by the enemies of your Heavenly Mother, as well as the eternal enemies of My Son the Redeemer and the Father in Heaven. The one and only true Church for all of humanity is the One, Holy, and Apostolic Church of My Son, the Redeemer Jesus Christ, and the constitution of My Son's Church is founded on all of you my brothers and sisters who recognize My Son as the Redeemer of all humanity.

My Son's Church is for all of humanity, and around your world now, the dark forces of the evil one are attacking in unmerciful ways, not only you who are my brothers and sisters in Christ, but also the very edifices upon which My Son's Church has been built for all of you to show your respect and reverence for My Son as well as to partake in the sacraments that the Father in Heaven has bestowed upon you - only through My Son's Church - the very sacraments that are necessary for you to nourish your soul and to raise the level of your very spirit to a heightened plateau where you become powerful prayerful warriors for the Triune God in Heaven.

I call you now to arms as your Heavenly Mother, for now in these final days, the dark one and his minions have unleashed themselves from the bowels of hell to fight the final battle; the battle of all times for the future of mankind here on Earth, for you are being challenged globally now by the most putrid demons of the evil one satan, lucifer, moloch and baal.

In France, I watch as my Son's Church is being burned and destroyed by the forces of evil and darkness who have invaded France most recently to convert 'My Beloved France' from the Christian country that I have prayed for and guided for so many centuries now - only to see My Son's beautiful edifices burned and pillaged by the evil one's earthly minions who are misguided in their beliefs with scales over their eyes, believing that they are acting for the Father in Heaven when their true master is the master of lies who is deceiving so much of humanity through occult and demonic beliefs that are not of the Father in Heaven but of the demon in hell.

I pray for you, my children in France, for you are existing in an altered state of suspension from the reality of the terrible evil that has invaded 'My Beloved France'!

I call upon you to recognize that the destruction of so many of My Son's Churches in France - particularly of My Beloved Notre Dame de Paris - is the work of the sinister and evil forces of satan.

Woe to those who defame, pillage, and decimate My Son's Church - not only in France - but throughout the world. For in the end, the enemies of My Son's Church will find no peace in the afterlife.

I ask all of you My Children of France to rise up once more and defend my Son's Church throughout France that has been pillaged before, but never destroyed, just as it is being attacked again. But now, my children, you must rise up in France as well as in the rest of the world and defend My Son's Church, for these are the times that the ancient and modern prophets have warned you about.

Now the time is near. Now, not later, is a time for powerful prayerful warriors to take action and to defend the Church of My Son.

The attacks against my Son's Church are taking place in many different ways that you may not yet realize, because you are living in the forest of confusion and chaos brought on by your sources of entertainment and journalism, much of which are controlled and manipulated by the minions of satan who are misleading you and causing the scales before your eyes to harden. I call upon you as powerful prayerful warriors to remove the scales from your eyes to challenge the demonically-directed media and news sources that are hell-bent on destroying not only my Sons' Church but all of humanity.

You must awaken from the slumber which has been cast upon you by evil world leaders and power brokers who are attempting to exercise control over the world at the direction of the evil one. They are calling for a new world order, which is not of God the Father in Heaven, nor of His Son, nor of his Heavenly Mother. The evil one has called upon these minions to suppress and censure your activities now more than ever before in the history of humanity, for the evil one knows his days are short and his minions are now hell-bent on enforcing their demonic new world order plans, so that in the next decade, in their minds, they will have greatly reduced the population of the world to a manageable number of slaves who are only allowed to exist to serve their atheistic, materialistic, and greedy existence. Such is the plan of the evil one.

I call upon all of you to be vigilant of their plans, and through the power of prayer and meditation and the rising up of God's children, the evil one and his minions will fail, and in the end, the wheat will be separated from this evil chaff, and the world will become a better place in the eyes of the Father in Heaven, because you will be victorious in the end. Thanks be to God!

You must also be aware now that the evil new world order people are fomenting hatred and prejudice throughout the world - again through the media and governments which they control - for they are continually about creating and maintaining endless wars. But now, they are ratcheting up their global war machine to envelop the whole world in a great and final conflagration.

Keep in mind that their intention is to eliminate much of humanity through poverty, crime, racism, conflicts, economic treachery, but most of all through war. It is time now for all of humanity to be vigilant of the evil power brokers who are calling for interventions and insertions of military forces into hotspot areas, for they know that if they are successful, they will create the third world war that will pit citizens against citizens throughout the world, so that you annihilate each other and ultimately suit their plans of reducing the population of the world to those who would be in a manageable servitude to the evil one's minions.

But now that you know their plan, you must rise up against the tyranny. Call upon your Heavenly Angels and Saints to assist humanity, and you will be victorious in the end. God's children shall prevail, and the evil one and his minions will finally be cast into the eternal inferno. Peace and serenity will rain across the Earth, and all of humankind shall flourish and prosper in the New Heaven and New Earth that has been promised you.

My Children, my brothers and sisters, I am calling upon you, each and every one of you, who count yourselves among God's chosen ones. I come to you directly, for the future of My Son's Church throughout the world will be assured by each and every one of you who recognize yourselves humbly and reverently as the children of God, for it is the children who will save the world from its own destruction.

I have attempted through many of you who have been receiving my messages to influence your religious leaders with God's messages to humanity, but our Messages from Heaven have fallen on deaf ears.

I called upon the children of La Salette in 1846 to warn the vicars of My Son's Church of the scandals that would topple the Church, if only for an instant in time. My messages then and my messages now have fallen on deaf ears. But through you, my children, the Messages from Heaven are being heard as it has been intended and as the prophets have stated.

The world will not be saved by the hierarchy of the Church which is now in chaos and disarray but through you, my brothers and sisters, who humbly and reverently answer the call in these times that comes directly from the Father in Heaven through his Son the Redeemer and with my assistance as your Heavenly Mother, as well as through all the good Angels and Saints.

So in these times, your inspiration to save the world from its own destruction will not come from the Church leaders who are in confusion and disarray and blinded by the evil one who is hell-bent in destroying My Son's Church.

The world will be saved by you, my children, and the time is now to answer God's call. The time is short and you must be prayerfully vigilant now more than ever before.

This is the Final Call from the Heavens. A Call to Arms! A Call to Don Your Armour!

Through the power of prayer, the world will be saved.

There truly will be justice finally for all who follow the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Finally... Thanks be to God!

Message ended 10:25am

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/message...he-whole-world

Re: Scales on eyes:
    http://www.drbo.org/chapter/17011.htm

Re: Church hierarchy in chaos:

http://www.call2holiness.org/Whoreof...eofBabylon.htm

The Message of Our Lady of LaSalette (approved by the Church as worthy of belief)

http://www.call2holiness.org/afterwa...erwarning.html

July 4, 2019 - A MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - OUR LADY OF AMERICA

July 4, 2019 @ 8:00pm
    Southampton Pines, East Quogue, New York

OUR LADY OF AMERICA

My dear son,
    I come to you on this Independence Day for your country as Our Lady of America. Although I have appeared to others who have been receiving my messages to the world, this is an inaugural appearance by me to you as Our Lady of America.

During this particular Independence Day Celebration, I have chosen to inspire the people in the same way that My Son came into the consciousness of your Founding Fathers when your country was formed - because today will prove to be a pivotal day in the history of your country for all of you, the brothers and sisters of My Son and Redeemer, Jesus Christ.

Many of you are celebrating this day with a reverent form of patriotism for your country, and this is expected of you who also venerate My Son, the Redeemer, as Your Lord and Saviour, for the United States of America has a special place in the Heart of My Son as well as within the Heart of Your Heavenly Mother.

Truly I am Your Lady of America, for I have been very involved with My Son, who is Your Redeemer, in bringing about the inspiration that inspired your Founding Fathers in creating the Bill of Rights and the Constitution of the United States of America. I am here to affirm for you the beliefs of many of my Son's followers that indeed the founding of your country has been inspired by My Son as part of His mission for the salvation of mankind.

You see, the ancient enemies of My Son - satan, lucifer, moloch and baal - who are all snakeheads of the same evil one - had already infiltrated the civilizations that were created in the old world to the point where the evil one's minions through their occult societies and their deceptions upon the people of the world were able to gain control of much of humanity in stealth and sinister ways that allowed a few among you to deceive the masses and to create colonial controls and oppressions over much of humanity. You see, the Founding Fathers were truly inspired by the Redeemer, but they also had their faults which came with them from the old world that was tainted by the evil one and his tricks. Because of the perseverance of your nation in its independence from tyranny, you as a people have a special place in human civilization, for you have led the way for other nations and people to follow your example to strive for independence which is a gift from the Father in Heaven as well as from His Son, the Redeemer. However, your history is fraught with the demonic influence of the evil one through his secret and occult societies that the evil one has effectively instituted through his minions to take control of the people of your country and to enslave them through their trickery. Today, your country is now experiencing the exposing of these minions of satan, for your country - for the second time in its history - is now becoming so divided between the forces of evil and the forces of good that this division among you has the potential of destroying the country itself.

Now it must be obvious to you who to recognize as followers of the evil one, and who to recognize as the leaders who are in unison with My Son, Jesus Christ, as the Redeemer.

The Father in Heaven has ordained that there is now an unveiling of the forces of evil in your governments, in your institutions, and within your media. The lines are becoming more clearly divided for you to recognize the forces of evil and their followers, the minions of the new world order, and the global elites, who are one and the same. They are the minions of the evil one who wants to destroy the sovereignty of your nation because they want total control over you as well as the other people of the world through their draconian plans for a one world government, a one world religion of ecology, and a one world economy.

Now is the time for you to rally behind your leaders who are standing up to this globalist tyranny for your Father in Heaven, and Your Redeemer, My Son, and your Heavenly Mother will support your efforts to defeat the evil one and his minions now and forever.

Your most powerful weapon is the power of your prayers to defeat the enemy. For in the end, the evil one and his minions will be defeated and sent to perdition in the bowels of darkness, for this is the plan of the Father in Heaven to be achieved through His Son, the Redeemer, in these end times.

The battle is now reaching a crescendo here on Earth as well as in the Heavenly Realms. As you celebrate on Earth the heritage of your country today, you can sense the rumblings within your earth as well as in the Heavenly Realms, for we are all being prepared for the final battle which will come in the blink of an eye. But now you must focus your energies and your prayers in what you must individually and collectively do to defeat satan and his minions.

My Son Jesus Christ, Your Redeemer, is communicating with many of you directly and giving the battle plans to be executed by you the people to finally defeat the evil one.

Prepare now as the time draws short. Look forward to these times with courage and fortitude for you to go into battle with the knowledge that you shall prevail in this battle to assist Your Father in Heaven, Your Son the Redeemer, who is now with you in Spirit so fully, as well as your Heavenly Mother to bring about the Great Transformation to usher in the Era of Peace - a New Heaven and a New Earth.

Thanks be to God! Message ended 8:30pm

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/messages-1/july-4-2019-a-message-to-the-people-of-the-united-states-of-america-our-lady-of-america

The Era of Peace

August 4, 2019 @ 3:00pm

St Rosalie's Parish Campus, Hampton Bays, New York
    Jesus of Divine Mercy

My son,
    I come to you today for the first time in several years as Jesus of Divine Mercy, and I do so at this very Sacred Hour to remind you - as well as all the followers of Divine Mercy - that this is the most Sacred Hour in the day; the hour that I passed from my earthly life with you and returned to the arms of My Father only to return to you now as the Son and Redeemer as well as your Jesus of Divine Mercy, for it is during this very hour in the day that I particularly manifest to all of God's children the Love and Mercy of the Father in Heaven to all of you here on Earth.

I ask you to meditate on my appearance as Jesus of Divine Mercy and to contemplate the Rays of Mercy and Love that I pour forth from my Loving Heart for all of you, My children, for the Red Rays pour forth the Sacrificial Love of the Father's Son and the Rays of the Living Waters pour forth the nourishment that is availed to you by My sacrifice; the nourishing and Living Waters of the Holy Spirit that are conveyed to humanity ever more powerfully now that you are in the depths of the end times.

My son, remember that I first inspired your mission by providing the image to others that resulted in the cover of your book, showing the flowing rays of Love and Mercy within your very own book, unbeknownst even to you at first. So intricate is the plan for the salvation of mankind by the Father through His Son that every last detail has been planned to arrive at the fulfillment of Scripture as God has planned it, so that mankind can arise to the Great Transformation that will culminate during these End Times and reveal to all of you a New Heaven and a New Earth. Thanks be to your God and Creator.

It is through my mission as Your Redeemer of Divine Mercy that I call upon all of you, My brothers and sisters, to join Me and the Father in Heaven and become Powerful Prayer Warriors during these End Times to defeat the enemy of all that is good.

I established the Divine Mercy through my blessed and saintly daughter who revealed to humanity the mission of mercy for all of you to follow. Remember that I spoke to you a decade ago and said to pray to Me as follows:

"Oh Jesus of Divine Mercy, hear my pleadings to you, for I am here to do your will!"

I want this simple prayer to go forward from you and throughout the world to those who follow Me and My Divine Mercy for the salvation of souls.

Through this simple pleading and prayer - "Oh Jesus of Divine Mercy, hear my pleadings to you, for I am here to do your will!" - I will answer all of you, My sons and daughters, when you come to me in prayer and ask what it is that I am asking of each and every one of you to do in these End Times to defeat all of the evil in the world and to usher in the New Heaven and a New Earth.

Stop and think, and meditate on the events that have been taking place in your world in these times - the chaos and confusion; the divisions within My Church; the anger and hatred that is being fueled by my eternal enemy. All of these tragic events are happening because the evil one's days are short, and he is attacking you and My Church now more than he has ever done before.

I am speaking to you today because it is the Lord's Sabbath, and right now it is the Sacred Hour of Divine Mercy on this Sunday, and I want to remind all of you of my promises through your blessed and saintly sister concerning my Divine Mercy for all of you.

Because of the urgency of these end times, I am offering my Divine Mercy to all of my sons and daughters to follow my instructions to become Powerful Prayer Warriors of the End Times and to assure that you will be joining your brothers and sisters when the chaff is separated from the wheat in the Great Harvest of the End Times.

Therefore, I am asking of you individually to dedicate your souls to Me as Jesus of Divine Mercy by a sincere and solemn confession with one of my faithful priests; followed by attendance at the next Sunday Mass and reception of the Holy Eucharist within 24 hours of your confession and penance, and to repeat this exercise annually on Divine Mercy Sunday.

I ask that you devote yourself to the Novena of Divine Mercy and Eucharistic Adoration, to frequent Confession, and reverent reception of the Holy Eucharist. If you do what I ask of you, you will be enrolled spiritually in my army of Powerful Prayer Warriors to see all of humanity through the End Times.

Furthermore, if you do what I ask of you, you will be rewarded with your place in the Eternal Paradise that has been promised by the Father in Heaven.

I further ask of you when you pray these words to Me as Jesus of Divine Merc

- "Oh Jesus of Divine Mercy, hear my pleadings to you, for I am here to do your will!" - that you discern the good deeds that I will be expecting of you. It is also through your good deeds and your good works that many miracles will happen in these End Times that will protect you and your Loved Ones from the attacks by my eternal enemy.
    Go forth my brothers and sisters in prayer and meditation. Reach out to Me your Redeemer personally. Do what it is that I ask of you, and I will respond to your call, for I am Your Redeemer, your Jesus of Divine Mercy. If you heed my words, we will share paradise in the Eternal Realms with the Father in Heaven, your Heavenly Mother, all of the Angels and Saints, and your brothers and sisters in Christ. All of this, I promise you. Finally, I ask you to repeat this powerful prayer after every decade of the Rosary and every decade of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy:

"Oh Jesus of Divine Mercy, hear my pleadings to you, for I am here to do your will!" -

Message from Jesus of Divine Mercy

Message ended 3:33pm __________________________

MESSAGE NOTE:

"Oh Jesus of Divine Mercy, hear my pleadings to you, for I am here to do your will!"

Jesus first spoke these words to Ned Dougherty by interior locution at St. Michael the Archangel’s Hermitage at Holy Hill, Little Sisters of St. Francis Retreat, Danville, New Hampshire, USA on May 1, 2009 at 9:15am.

"MESSAGES FROM HEAVEN" are conveyed by private revelation through interior locution to Ned Dougherty, a faithful servant. Therefore, these messages are to be received with discernment, since these messages have not been approved at the time of publication for use by any liturgical authority within the Catholic Church. - Ned Dougherty "My son, remember that I first inspired your mission by providing the image to others that resulted in the cover of your book, showing the flowing rays of Love and Mercy within your very own book, unbeknownst even to you at first. " - Jesus of Divine Mercy (May 1, 2009)

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/messages-1/aug-4-2019-jesus-of-divine-mercy

St. Faustina & Divine Mercy

https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/lib...devotion-12768
    https://thedivinemercy.org/message/d...ns/chaplet.php
    https://www.praydivinemercy.com/

The Era of Peace
    http://www.call2holiness.org/EraofPeace/EraofPeace.htm

Thank You For Having Responded To My Call
    http://www.call2holiness.org/thankyo...esponding.html

The Statues of Our Lady Are Crying For Our Help

http://www.call2holiness.org/statues/statues.html

The Whore of Babylon

http://www.call2holiness.org/Whoreof...eofBabylon.htm

Ned Dougherty (yet to be approved)

Sep 2, 2019 - A LABOR DAY MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - OUR LADY OF AMERICA

September 2, 2019 @ 10:00am - Labor Day

OUR LADY OF AMERICA
    LABOR DAY MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

My dear son,

I come to you today once again as Our Lady of America, and I do so in celebration of your holiday today that celebrates the contributions of the American workers to the strength and prosperity of the United States of America. It is through the labor of the many brave men and women who immigrated to your land that the strength of America in these United States has been achieved.

Throughout the centuries since your nation was founded, it is the American workers who have made your country great, for they were motivated by the highest of ideals to work hard and support their families, and they have been successful.

However, from the very beginning of your nation, there have been dark forces, controlled by the evil one, who have been infesting your country and darkly influencing many of your leaders to operate in darkness through their secret and occult activities to manipulate and control the good people of your country to their very own detriment and only to the benefit of the greedy and powerful among you who have taken control of your governments, your institutions, your places of higher learning, and even, unfortunately, your Churches to do the will of the evil one and to oppress the people.

Ever since the beginning, these dark forces have been manipulating and controlling you, but your labor leaders also from the very beginning of the labor movement stood for the rights of the American worker and established laws that protect you as workers intent on providing a good life for you and your family, for such is also the intention of Your Father in Heaven that your lives, your families, and your children should flourish under a just and Godly economy.

Now in these times, there is finally a movement to expose the corruption of the sinister leaders of the new world order who have been designing the enslavement of humanity not only in the United States of America but also throughout the world. But now you are informed if you choose to be, and you have the ability to discern the leaders who have your best interests at heart, as opposed to the sinister leaders who are hell-bent to ever-increasingly control and suppress the people to the point of total enslavement under their new world order.

Arise Americans and resist these dark leaders and their followers who are intent to turn back the progress of all of you and to indoctrinate you into a belief that socialism and communism provide the means for you to improve your lives. This attempt to deceive all of you is controlled by the evil one in the dark realms.

Now it is up to you, the people of God, to resist the dark forces and their evil plans to control you. There are among you now many leaders who are inspired by the power of the Holy Spirit to lead your nation and your commerce in a Godly manner with the best interests of the people at heart. They will be successful in turning the centuries' old tide against the evil one and his minions and assisting in moving your nation to a higher level of peace and prosperity, for you are all under the watchful eye of the Father in Heaven, who wants only the best for His children. Under the holy influence of My Son, Your Redeemer, and through the power of the Holy Spirit indwelling in the hearts, minds, and souls of God's chosen people, justice and mercy will prevail in your nation, if you so choose.

However, only the cooperation of the people working in harmony with your Creator can defeat the enemy and smash the new world order, leading to a magnificent era of peace and prosperity - a New Heaven and a New Earth for mankind.

But this journey will not be easy. You will sometimes believe it will prove to be difficult beyond endurance. However, you must be reminded of the power of your prayers to turn the tide against the forces of evil.

I am asking you to pray powerfully for the future of your nation and to turn to God the Father and His Son, the Redeemer, through the power of the Holy Spirit to lead you to the New Heaven and New Earth.

If you do these things, after the period of trial and tribulation, you the children of God shall be victorious!

Thanks be to God!

Message ended at 10:19am

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/messages-1/sep-2-2019-a-labor-day-message-to-the-people-of-the-united-states-of-america-our-lady-of-america

What is coming and how to prepare
    The Era of Peace

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Message via Ned Dougherty (yet to be approved by the Church)
    So, then why do you post such? Why do you worship the queen of heaven? Where is such ignorance authorized in God's Word? How is your 'church' have the right to judge ANY thing other than itself?

Enquiring minds want to know?