Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Meteor Table Tennis Thread

Man Arrested In Georgia After Spanking Stranger’s Toddler, Tells Father This How We Do It In Mexico

The man looks like a mental defective drunk

He isn’t in Mexico.
    Via Newnan Times Herald:
    A man was arrested after spanking a stranger’s toddler while in line at a grocery store.
    According to police, Juan Guevara Martinez, 62, was standing in line at the Kroger at 48 Bullsboro Drive when he reportedly grabbed a 2-year-old by the arm and spanked him.
    James Morris, father of the 2-year-old, said he was finishing up shopping with his family and was in the self-checkout lane when his son kept asking for a candy bar, and whined when James told him no.
    In the flash of an eye, Morris recalled Martinez slapping his son on top of his left hand, before grabbing his left arm to turn him around and popped him three times on his bottom.
    “He told my son, ‘This is what we do to kids in Mexico,’” Morris recalled. “I told him, ‘Well, this isn’t Mexico.’” […]
    When police attempted to handcuff Martinez, he reportedly pulled away and refused to be taken into custody. When police were finally able to get him in a patrol car, Martinez began kicking the doors and windows, according to the report.
    After being medically cleared at Piedmont Hospital, Martinez was transported to the Coweta County Jail where he was charged with cruelty to children, obstruction of officers, battery and disorderly conduct.
    Keep reading…
    Tweet
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Published on Feb 14, 2018
    Alex Jones exposes the profile of individuals globalists are looking for to hire into their corrupt system of control when ushering the globe into an authoritarian one world government system.

Satanic Pedophila
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Man Who Accused Seattle Mayor Ed Murray Of Sexual Abuse Found Dead In Motel Room

There wasn’t a #MeToo movement for him. Update to this story.
    Via Breitbart:
    Delvonn Heckard, one of the men who accused former Seattle Democrat Mayor Ed Murray of sexually abusing him when he was a teenager, was found dead in a Washington motel room on Friday. He was 47.
    Heckard was found dead in the Seattle suburb of Auburn, Washington, from causes the King County Medical Examiner’s Office said are yet to be determined, according to the Seattle Times.
    Auburn Assistant Police Chief Bill Pierson said paramedics were called to the motel on February 16 for an apparent drug overdose. Pierson added that medics were unable to revive the man and that police found “some type of medication in the room, as well as some illicit drug paraphernalia.”
    Heckard led a troubled life and had been in recovery for addiction to cocaine. He soared into the news after suing Seattle’s mayor in April 2017. Heckard accused the mayor of abusing him sexually and paying him for sex in the 1980s.
    Murray faced several other accusers, and, eventually, the social justice champion resigned from his office over the growing scandals.
    Keep reading

Illegal lives in US for 22 years molests many young girls

UN’s Top Children’s Rights Campaigner Was a Pedophile
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...as-a-Pedophile

Starts @ 6:00 mark

Tommy Robinson Suspended from Twitter for Stating Statistical Fact About Muslims in Grooming Gangs

Breitbart
    March 2, 2018
    The controversial activist Tommy Robinson has been suspended from Twitter for quoting research which found that nearly 90 per cent of convicted grooming gang members in the UK are Muslim.
    Mr. Robinson was suspended from the social media platform for 7 days for stating the findings of the Quilliam Foundation think tank, whose founder worked as an adviser to Prime Minister David Cameron on issues around Islam.
    “90% of grooming gang convictions are Muslims,” Mr. Robinson wrote in a tweet on February 25th, rounding up the number identified by the Quilliam research, which found that 84 per cent of convicted groomers were Muslim in December last year.
    Twitter decided the statement of fact “violated the Twitter rules” and “temporarily limited some of your account features”, which included tweeting publicly on the website – effectively censoring him for a week.
    Read more

Man Sentenced to 300 Years for Child Sex Crimes Freed on Technicality
    Claimed pre-trial delays violated Colorado’s speedy trial statutes.

By WSFA Thursday, March 01, 2018

A Colorado man, who was convicted in 2015 on charges he sexually assaulted six young boys and girls, is now free after his conviction was thrown out on a technicality.
    After news broke that 46-year-old Michael McFadden was released from prison Tuesday, Kathi Raley, victim assistance coordinator at the district attorney’s office, was on the phone non-stop.
    “Voicemails – several from mothers of victims, who legitimately are fearful for their children and their children’s safety,” Raley said.
    Raley says, unfortunately, she hasn’t been able to offer much help to the victims.
    “This is now a case that will just be dismissed and set aside. So, it’s an unfortunate situation that they’re all in,” she said.
    Read more

EXECUTIVE ORDER MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR PEDOGATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTRK2Ircvc

Zublick doesn't mess around. It's ON, or is about to be...
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos View Post
    EXECUTIVE ORDER MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR PEDOGATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTRK2Ircvc

Zublick doesn't mess around. It's ON, or is about to be...
    Just like my PizzaGate thread; everytime I click on this thread the site crashes....don't have that problem w/other threads