Page 37 of 70 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Meteor Table Tennis Thread

Actor Michael Ian Black’s Tweets About Child Molestation Resurface

Emma McIntyre/Getty Images for TBS 21 Jul 20181,985 A series of old tweets by actor-comedian Michael Ian Black about child molestation are raising eyebrows after Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn was fired Friday from Disney for similar jokes making light of pedophilia.

Black’s controversial tweets are filled with sexual innuendos about children, including so-called jokes about having sleepovers with young girls and having “quick” intercourse with a baby.
    These Tweets are so vile I'm shocked they were published online
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ion-resurface/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Alistor Crowley ear-rings

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTq69rFRY8
    Dan Harmon breaks into a home and rapes a (fake) baby during his pilot episode for "Daryl"

Dukes of Hazzard’ star pleads guilty in touching case

The Associated Press 23 Jul 2018161 WALTHAM, Mass. (AP) — A former star of “The Dukes of Hazzard” television show has pleaded guilty to inappropriately touching two women in the cast of a musical in Massachusetts in which he starred.
    Prosecutors say 66-year-old Tom Wopat was sentenced Friday to a year of probation after pleading guilty to two counts of annoying and accosting a person of the opposite sex.
    The New York City resident was charged last August with touching two female cast members while rehearsing for “42nd Street” at Waltham’s Reagle Music Theatre.
    He also received a continuation without a finding for one year after admitting to sufficient facts on the charge of cocaine possession. The drugs were found on his person during his arrest.
    Wopat played Luke Duke on the popular 1980s television show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSo1tJZCMkc&t=1s

The Last Closet: The Dark Side of Avalon

335 2 Share

Voxiversity
    Published on Apr 27, 2018

Vox Day narrates his foreword to Moira Greyland's THE LAST CLOSET: The Dark Side of Avalon. This autobiography is a brutal tale of a harrowing childhood. It is the true story of predatory adults preying on the innocence of children without shame, guilt, or remorse. It is an eyewitness account of how high-minded utopian intellectuals, unchecked by law, tradition, religion, or morality, created a literal Hell on Earth. It is the story of Moira Greyland, the only daughter of Marion Zimmer Bradley and convicted child molester Walter Breen, told in her own words.

Featuring the music of Moira Greyland. Pictures courtesy of Moira Greyland. For more information: Marion Zimmer Bradley: https://infogalactic.com/info/Marion_... The Breendoggle: http://breendoggle.wikia.com/wiki/Bre... THE LAST CLOSET: The Dark Side of Avalon: https://aerbook.com/maker/productcard... Avalon's Daughter (music): https://www.amazon.com/Avalons-Daught...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=k3OTZfo_arw

Hollywood Writer Dan Harmon Rapes Girlfriend In 2003 "Internet Comedy" Short Film

“Star Wars: The Last Jedi” director Rian Johnson deleted 20,000 tweets this week.
    Johnson said the move was inspired by the firing of James Gunn over Gunn's past tweets.
    “No official directive at all, and I don’t think I’ve ever tweeted anything that bad. But it’s nine years of stuff written largely off the cuff as ephemera, if trolls scrutinizing it for ammunition is the new normal, this seems like a ‘why not?’ move.

Default some swearing