Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Meteor Table Tennis Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Twitter has changed their terms of service to explicitly allow for pedophile-type content to be allowed on their platform. The new terms of service explicitly states, “Discussions related to child sexual exploitation as a phenomenon or attraction towards minors are …

A trans woman from Argentina, who has become something of a local celebrity, murders family and claims they have found peace, said "It was me or them"

Alefantis

6-Year-Old Children Told to Write Gay Love Letters to Promote Diversity

https://www.infowars.com/6-year-old-children-told-to-write-gay-love-letters-to-promote-diversity/

Democrats ensnared: NXIVM sex cult ran daycare centers where child sex slaves were subjected to mutilation and other heinous “experiments”

(Natural News) Authorities have uncovered another dirty secret of the NXIVM sex cult, which was apparently operating a chain of faux daycare centers that in reality were child sex slave facilities funded by campaign supporters of failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Known as "Rainbow Cultural Garden," these … [Read More...]