Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Great Schism

The Great Schism.....coming soon.

"Guard thyself then, O man; thou hast the signs of Antichrist; and remember them not only thyself, but impart them also freely to all. If thou hast a child according to the flesh, admonish him of this now; if thou hast begotten one through catechizing, put him also on his guard, lest he receive the false one as the True. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work. I fear these wars of the nations; I fear the schisms of the Churches; I fear the mutual hatred of the brethren. But enough on this subject; only God forbid that it should be fulfilled in our days; nevertheless, let us be on our guard."
    St. Cyril of Jerusalem, Bishop and Doctor of the Church, Lecture XV

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    The Great Schism.....coming soon.

"Guard thyself then, O man; thou hast the signs of Antichrist; and remember them not only thyself, but impart them also freely to all. If thou hast a child according to the flesh, admonish him of this now; if thou hast begotten one through catechizing, put him also on his guard, lest he receive the false one as the True. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work. I fear these wars of the nations; I fear the schisms of the Churches; I fear the mutual hatred of the brethren. But enough on this subject; only God forbid that it should be fulfilled in our days; nevertheless, let us be on our guard."
    St. Cyril of Jerusalem, Bishop and Doctor of the Church, Lecture XV

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united in error. It is better to speak the truth that hurts and then heals, than falsehood that comforts and then kills. Let me tell you something, friend, it is not love and it is not friendship if we fail to declare the whole counsel of God. It is better to be hated for telling the truth, than to be loved for telling a lie. It is impossible to find anyone in the Bible who was a power for God who did not have enemies and was not hated. It’s better to stand alone with the truth, than to be wrong with a multitude. It is better to ultimately succeed with the truth than to temporarily succeed with a lie. There is only one Gospel and Paul said, ‘If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed’.”

-Adrian Rogers, 1996
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

thou hast the signs of Antichrist
    Catholicism take note, oh great 4th kingdom
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

PG,

Another citation posted without indication of the poster’s specific intent.

Judging from you last post to the Assumption thread (#9), am I to understand that you believe this to be your ‘authority’ to start your own “church”? www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?244924-Assumption-of-the-Blessed-Virgin-into-Heaven-after-her-Dormition

What happened to the Scripture Alone myth?

Was your authority granted by God, or by man?

The citation speaks of the Truth…..and the words of St. Paul. Let’s see what St. Paul taught about the truth:

Ti 1:3 I urge you, as I did when I was on my way to Macedonia, to remain in Ephesus so that you may instruct certain people not to teach any different doctrine,
    1Ti 1:4 and not to occupy themselves with myths and endless genealogies that promote speculations rather than the divine training that is known by faith.
    1Ti 1:5 But the aim of such instruction is love that comes from a pure heart, a good conscience, and sincere faith.
    1Ti 1:6 Some people have deviated from these and turned to meaningless talk,
    1Ti 1:7 desiring to be teachers of the law, without understanding either what they are saying or the things about which they make assertions

1Ti 2:3 This is right and is acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour,
    1Ti 2:4 who desires everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1Ti 3:15 if I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth. (Once again, the ‘pillar and bulwark of truth is the Church which wrote and defined the Holy Bible…..not the Bible. I would add that whatever Church he is referring to is singular, and must have existed at the time of Jesus, and since.)

Thus, we see the words of St. Paul indicating that it is the Will of Almighty God that all men seek and come to the knowledge of truth…..and he tells us where to find the truth viz. in the Church founded by Jesus, true God and true man. (Further the definition of sin: is the willful and knowledgeable interference with the Will of God.) He did not tell Timothy and his flock to find the truth in the Holy Bible (certainly not the heretical KJV Book). Nor did he tell them to practice eisegesis. Nor did he tell them to do whatever they felt was appropriate at any given time, and call it a “church”.

What are some of the other things that St. Paul taught?:

1Cor 10:15-17 “I speak as to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a sharing in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a sharing in the body of Christ? Because there is one bread, we who are many are one body, for we all partake of the one bread.”

1Cor 11:27-29 Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of profaning the body and blood of the Lord. Let a man examine himself, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. For any one who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment upon himself.”

So, St. Paul emphasizes the fact that those who partake in the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ are ‘one body’ for ‘we all partake of one bread’. Thus, we see that the true Followers of Christ partake in one ‘bread’ – the Holy Eucharist.

Why is this important? What directives did Our Savior give in respect of the Holy Eucharist?

Jn 5:39-40 “You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me; yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

Lk 22:19 “And he took bread, and when he had given thanks he broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me."

Jn 6:53-58 “So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats me will live because of me. This is the bread which came down from heaven, not such as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live for ever."

Obedience is something that Protestants flee from like the plague. Refer to 1 Sm 15, to see what happened to Saul when he was told by God how He wanted to be worshipped, and Saul chose to do it his way.

What does Jesus say about people who profess to be Christians but do not follow Christ?:

Mat 7:21 “'Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord", will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only one who does the will of my Father in heaven.”

Now mindful of the foregoing (and there is much more), let’s consider the words of St. Paul that you cited, which are:
    Gal 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should proclaim to you a gospel contrary to what we proclaimed to you, let that one be accursed!
    Gal 1:9 As we have said before, so now I repeat, if anyone proclaims to you a gospel contrary to what you received, let that one be accursed!

The Teachings of the Father of Protestantism:
    "...Accordingly, we concede to the papacy that they sit in the true Church, possessing the office instituted by Christ and inherited from the apostles, to teach, baptize, administer the sacrament, absolve, ordain, etc.,just as the Jews sat in their synagogues or assemblies and were the regularly established priesthood and authority of the Church. We admit all this and do not attack the office, although they are not willing to admit as much for us; yea, we confess that we have received these things from them, even as Christ by birth descended from the Jews and the apostles obtained the Scriptures from them..." Luther's Sermon for the Sunday after Christ’s Ascension; John 15:26-16:4 (2nd sermon), page 265, paragraph 28, 1522
    www.trinitylutheranms.org/MartinLuther/MLSermons/John15_26_2nd.html

For information on the forthcoming Great Schism in the Catholic Church read the information at the following link. The Great Schism refers to the great apostasy or falling away of 2 Thes, in which the apostates abandon the Catholic Church, and form an apostate New Age religion. The Remnant Catholic Church will be forced to flee from Rome, and will go underground to avoid persecution.

Essentially, the Church of Christ will go out the same way that she came in – via the catacombs.
    http://www.call2holiness.org/Whoreof...eofBabylon.htm
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

The Teachings of the Father of Protestantism:
    "...Accordingly, we concede to the papacy that they sit in the true Church, possessing the office instituted by Christ and inherited from the apostles, to teach, baptize, administer the sacrament, absolve, ordain, etc.,just as the Jews sat in their synagogues or assemblies and were the regularly established priesthood and authority of the Church. We admit all this and do not attack the office, although they are not willing to admit as much for us; yea, we confess that we have received these things from them, even as Christ by birth descended from the Jews and the apostles obtained the Scriptures from them..." Luther's Sermon for the Sunday after Christ’s Ascension; John 15:26-16:4 (2nd sermon), page 265, paragraph 28, 1522
    Luther is no witness for truth. He was a heretic also, barely any better than catholicism...

The so-called leader of the so-called Protestant "protesters" says to sin boldly, let your sins be strong!

13."If you are a preacher of Grace, then preach a true, not a fictitious grace; if grace is true, you must bear a true and not a fictitious sin. God does not save people who are only fictitious sinners. Be a sinner and sin boldly, but believe and rejoice in Christ even more boldly. For he is victorious over sin, death, and the world. As long as we are here we have to sin. This life in not the dwelling place of righteousness but, as Peter says, we look for a new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. . . . Pray boldly-you too are a mighty sinner." (Weimar ed. vol. 2, p. 371; Letters I, "Luther's Works," American Ed., Vol 48. p. 281- 282)

13. If you are a preacher of mercy, do not preach an imaginary but the true mercy. If the mercy is true, you must therefore bear the true, not an imaginary sin. God does not save those who are only imaginary sinners. Be a sinner, and let your sins be strong, but let your trust in Christ be stronger, and rejoice in Christ who is the victor over sin, death, and the world. We will commit sins while we are here, for this life is not a place where justice resides. We, however, says Peter (2. Peter 3:13) are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth where justice will reign. It suffices that through God's glory we have recognized the Lamb who takes away the sin of the world. No sin can separate us from Him, even if we were to kill or commit adultery thousands of times each day. Do you think such an exalted Lamb paid merely a small price with a meager sacrifice for our sins? Pray hard for you are quite a sinner.

Heresy abounds!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; IMPRIMATUR)
    SEPTEMBER 19, 2019

Beloved Children of My Immaculate Heart:

MY SON’S PEOPLE MUST QUICKEN THEIR STEP AND COMMIT TO DEFINITIVE CONVERSION IN ORDER TO RESIST THE ATTACKS TO COME.

Beloved children, you are walking in the midst of spiritual lukewarmness (Cf. Rev 3:15, 2:4), which you must never allow yourselves, and still less when the devils are ready to take with them the souls that welcome them through the innovations which the world presents to them. You are living through an accelerated process of the loss of faith, given the diversity of ideologies that come before you in the blink of an eye, leading this generation to spiritual, social and political collapse.

THIS GENERATION, WHICH IS ON THE WAY TOWARDS THE LOSS OF FAITH, IS PERMISSIVE AND DOES NOT THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE DEVIL IS DECEPTIVELY INSERTING HIMSELF INTO A GREAT NUMBER OF MY FAVORED SONS, INTO PART OF THE RELIGIOUS ORDERS AND HOUSES OF FORMATION, IN ORDER TO CAPTURE A GREATER NUMBER OF PEOPLE OPPOSED TO THE TRUE MAGISTERIUM OF MY SON’S CHURCH.

Developments about a single currency are proliferating in high political spheres,dominated by sectors of humanity that keep control of humanity, embedding their dark interests in all nations which they dominate in one way or another.

These dominators of the nations maintain their diversified power through the tentacles of evil, now acting upon the Church of My Son to dismember Her and to persecute My children. They have inserted the Devil into humanity with great interest, especially taking the most lukewarm captive, those not in conformity with My Son’s Church, and within Her, some who claim to believe and then call themselves atheists.

YOU, CHILDREN OF MY IMMACULATE HEART, NEED TO REMAIN FIRM IN THE FAITH (cf. I Cor 16:13), LOVING THE DIVINE LAW (cf. Mt 16:40), FULFILLING IT AS NEVER BEFORE,
    RECEIVING MY SON IN THE EUCHARIST PROPERLY PREPARED IN ORDER TO BE SPIRITUALLY STRONG AND NOT TO BEND FACING THE EVIL THAT HAS MADE ITS WAY INTO MY SON'S PEOPLE AND WILL ATTACK IT WITH GREATER BOLDNESS.

Beloved children, prepare yourselves spiritually, love one another as brothers and sisters, do not sit at the table with your brothers as spies sit with those whom they do not love. YOU MUST BE TRUE CHILDREN OF MY SON WHO ARE INSTRUCTED TO BE LOVE, AS HE IS LOVE. Human love without the foundation of DIVINE LOVE (cf. Jn 13:34) is not lasting. Therefore, My children
    do not leave the boat, whatever storms may blow when they set out to sea; on the contrary, WHEN THE STORM APPEARS TO BE FIERCEST IS WHEN THEY CLING MORE CLOSELY TO THE COMMANDMENT OF LOVE AND TO GOD’S LAW, HOLDING TO THE TRUE MAGISTERIUM OF THE CHURCH, LIVING IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH.

Thus, in the midst of the noise of the world, music will stop playing and humanity will remain impassive!

This generation has decayed by renouncing My Son, accepting immorality and worldly pleasures; it will not rain forty days and forty nights, you do not see My Son whom you continually crucify, but in the generosity of Divine Mercy you will experience the WARNING (* ) so that those who so wish, convert and so that the converted be strengthened in order that THEY DO NOT LOSE FAITH AND REINFORCE THEIR LOVE FOR THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

Without Divine Mercy becoming exhausted, requests for conversion continue again and again so that humanity does not fall asleep in the arms of the Devil, leading it to perdition. You know that the Devil persecutes My children,
    AND I AS MOTHER OF HUMANITY, AND THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS, WE DO NOT ABANDON MY SON’S PEOPLE WHO RESPECT THE MAGISTERIUM OF MY SON’S CHURCH.

DO NOT FEAR, AM I NOT HERE WHO AM YOUR MOTHER?

I call you to
    invoke Saint Michael the Archangel, but above all to live out each one of the Commandments of God’s Law, surrendered to Divine Mercy that does not abandon any of those who come repentant in spirit and truth.

Pray the Holy Rosary; do not forget to invoke Saint Michael the Archangel; do not forget to love one another as brothers and sisters.

Pray, My children, pray for the strengthening of the Faith within the People of God.

Pray, children, pray for Turkey, nature scourges it.

Pray, children, pray for Paraguay, the earth shakes.

Pray, children, pray for Italy. The volcano Stromboli warns them.

Pray, children, pray. Central America shakes.

Stand firm in the Faith, be faithful to My Son, be cautious with innovations in My Son’s Church (cf. Gal 1:8-11).

Stop this accelerated way of living and see the gift of life, so that you might advance spiritually, so that you might be strengthened and your Faith not undermined; live in this apprenticeship of DIVINE LOVE AND "DRINK FROM THE LAND THAT FLOWS WITH MILK AND HONEY."

Do not fear, do not live at this accelerated pace at which those who stay far from My Son live. BE AWARE OF THIS INSTANT WHEN YOU HAVE TO KNOW MY SON IN ORDER TO LOVE HIM, NOT AS THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HIM LOVE HIM, BUT IN ORDER TO BE A SINGLE PEOPLE WHOM MY SON CALLS "THE APPLE OF HIS EYES".

Not everything is bitter; whoever truly loves My Son and entrusts themselves to HIM, accepting Holy Scripture and putting it into practice, is a disciple of My Son (cf. James 1:22; Mt 7:24; Jn 8:31 -32).

I LOVE YOU AND BLESS YOU: DO NOT FEAR!

Mother Mary

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

Daniel 12
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time. At that time your people shall escape, everyone who is found written in the book. Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake; some shall live forever, others shall be an everlasting horror and disgrace. But the wise shall shine brightly like the splendor of the firmament, And those who lead the many to justice shall be like the stars forever. "As for you, Daniel, keep secret the message and seal the book until the end time; many shall fall away and evil shall increase."

I, Daniel, looked and saw two others, one standing on either bank of the river. One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was upstream, "How long shall it be to the end of these appalling things?" The man clothed in linen, who was upstream, lifted his right and left hands to heaven; and I heard him swear by him who lives forever that it should be for a year, two years, a half-year; and that, when the power of the destroyer of the holy people was brought to an end, all these things should end. I heard, but I did not understand; so I asked, "My lord, what follows this?" "Go, Daniel," he said, "because the words are to be kept secret and sealed until the end time. Many shall be refined, purified, and tested, but the wicked shall prove wicked; none of them shall have understanding, but the wise shall have it. From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the horrible abomination is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is the man who has patience and perseveres until the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days. Go, take your rest, you shall rise for your reward at the end of days."

The Whore of Babylon
    To Protect the Faith

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    Huh?
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

Saturday, September 28, 2019: (St. Wencelaus)

Jesus said: “My people, you are aware of a coming synod at the Amazon in Brazil.It is possible that such a synod could cause a division in My Church between the schismatic church and My faithful remnant. At this synod they are proposing many heretical and schismatic things against My Church.
    If some propose changing My words of Consecration, I will not be Present at such a Mass.This will be an attack against My Eucharist. There are also proposals for married priests, and women deacons and women priests. If a schism results, this schismatic church will take over My churches, and you may have to come to My refuges for a proper Mass. When you see the Antichrist’s black eyes, you do not want to look at them, or he could hypnotize you to worship him. After the six weeks of conversion after the Warning, I want My faithful to get rid of your cell phones, your TVs, and your computers, and any other device connected to the internet, so you do not look at the Antichrist’s eyes. Put all of these devices out of your home so you are not connected to the internet. It will not be long after the six weeks are over, that you will see events lead up to the coming of the Antichrist into power. Have no fear because My angels will protect My faithful at My refuges. Trust in Me and I will provide for all of your needs and shields at My refuges.”

Here we go....this is it.

Soon the Faithful Remnant will be run out of Rome, and will go underground.....again.

The Catholic Church will go out the same way that she came in.....via the catacombs.

Cardinal Burke: Vatican's Synod Document 'Is a Direct Attack on the Lordship of Christ,' It's 'Apostasy!'

By Michael W. Chapman | October 7, 2019Cardinal Raymond Burke, who serves on the highest court at the Vatican and is the former Archbishop of St. Louis, Mo., denounced the Amazonian synod occuring at the Vatican this week, describing its working document as a "direct attack on the Lordship of Christ." He added that the synod, along with a pending synod in Germany, is undermining the "catholicity of the Catholic Church."

In a September interview with Sohrab Ahmari and published in First Things magazine, Cardinal Burke explained what a synod is supposed to be and how church leaders today are perverting the process to advance heterodox and heretical ideas.

"The fundamental concept of a synod was to call together representatives of the clergy and the lay people to see how the Church could more effectively teach and more effectively apply her discipline," said Burke. "Synods never had anything to do with changing doctrine or with changing discipline."

However, "the working document of the Pan-Amazonian synod is a direct attack on the Lordship of Christ," he said. "It says to people, 'You already have the answers, and Christ is just one among many sources of answers.' This is apostasy!"

When asked if Germany's "synodal path" is ecclesially valid, Cardinal Burke said, "It’s not valid at all. ...[T]hey are undertaking a process that is basically outside the Church -- in other words, attempting to create a church according to their own image and likeness. As far as I’m concerned, this synodal way in Germany needs to be stopped before greater harm is done to the faithful."
    "They have already begun this, and they insist that it can’t be stopped," he added. "But we’re talking about the salvation of souls, which means we need to take whatever measure is necessary."

"The German bishops believe that they can now define doctrine, which is false," said Cardinal Burke. "Otherwise, we would end up with a whole group of national churches, each with their own preferences regarding doctrine and discipline. The catholicity of the Catholic Church is exactly what’s at risk."

"The Catholic Church is a church that has one faith, one sacramental system, and one discipline throughout the whole world, and therefore we’ve never thought that each part of the world would define the Church according to particular cultures," he said. "That’s what’s being suggested in this working document of the Amazon and in Germany."

Both the Amazonian synod and the German synod, according to numerous reports, are seeking to reinterpret the Church's teaching on sexual morality, priestly celibacy, and the role of women in the Church, among other issues such as climate change and immigration.
    Many of the German bishops and close advisers of Pope Francis have argued that the reality of the world today makes marriage and chastity too difficult.

When asked whether our "hyper-sexualized culture makes it so much harder to adhere to the Church's moral teaching," Cardinal Burke said, "But even Saint Anthony of the Desert suffered these tremendous temptations. He saw images of naked women in his hermitage."
    "One of our difficulties in life is that sometimes we permit ourselves to see sinful things: This is the great evil of pornography," said Burke. "We see images that stay with us and remain sources of temptation later. But in all of that, God gives us the grace to combat these temptations."

He continued, "Many today, because of the advances in science and technology, think that life should always be easier and more convenient, and they bring that mentality into the Church. So if there is any teaching that is hard, they simply say, 'Well, that can’t be right. It must be all right to fornicate or whatever else.'"

As for divorce and civil remarriage, the cardinal said that at the 2014 synod on the family "it was a German cardinal who said the Church’s teaching on marriage is an 'ideal,' that not all people are able to realize it, and therefore we need to give those who fail in marriage the possibility of entering into a second marriage."

"But the fundamental error is that marriage isn’t an ideal!" he said. "It’s a grace. Marriage is a sacrament, and those who marry, even the weakest human beings, receive the grace to live according to the truth of marriage."

Christ by his coming has overcome sin and its fruit, which is eternal death," said Burke. "He gives us, from his own being, from his own glorious body, the grace of the Holy Spirit to live in matrimony."

Asked if he sees signs of hope for the Catholic Church despite the present confusion and liberalism, Cardinal Burke said, "Liturgical renewal among the young is everywhere, and it gives me great hope. There are many young priests and seminarians who don’t buy this revolution one iota. And it’s the liturgy that often attracts them so much, because that is the most perfect and immediate encounter we have with Christ."

"They’re attracted to the ancient usage, the Extraordinary Form [traditional Latin Mass], because it has so many more symbols and is so much more expressive of the transcendent aspect of our life of faith," said the cardinal. "Our Lord descends to the altar to make himself sacramentally present."

"I believe that Christ said that He would never abandon us, that He would be with us until the consummation of the age," said Burke. "I believe Him. I trust Him."

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...t-its-apostasy

"We ask you, brothers, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling with him, not to be shaken out of your minds suddenly, or to be alarmed either by a "spirit," or by an oral statement, or by a letter allegedly from us to the effect that the day of the Lord is at hand. Let no one deceive you in any way. For unless the apostasy comes first and the lawless one is revealed, the one doomed to perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god and object of worship, so as to seat himself in the temple of God, claiming that he is a god-- do you not recall that while I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. But the one who restrains is to do so only for the present, until he is removed from the scene. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord (Jesus) will kill with the breath of his mouth and render powerless by the manifestation of his coming, the one whose coming springs from the power of Satan in every mighty deed and in signs and wonders that lie, and in every wicked deceit for those who are perishing because they have not accepted the love of truth so that they may be saved. Therefore, God is sending them a deceiving power so that they may believe the lie, that all who have not believed the truth but have approved wrongdoing may be condemned. But we ought to give thanks to God for you always, brothers loved by the Lord, because God chose you as the firstfruits for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in truth. To this end he has (also) called you through our gospel to possess the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brothers, stand firm and hold fast to the traditions that you were taught, either by an oral statement or by a letter of ours. May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting encouragement and good hope through his grace, encourage your hearts and strengthen them in every good deed and word." (2 Thes 2:1-17)

Our Lady of Akita (approved by the Church as worthy of belief)

The Blessed Virgin Mary said: "The work of the devil will infiltrate even the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against other bishops.. The priests who venerate Me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres ... churches and altars sacked, the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord. The demon will be especially implacable against souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them. " (Our Lady of Akita, October 13, 1973)

There were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will introduce destructive heresies and even deny the Master who ransomed them, bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their licentious ways, and because of them the way of truth will be reviled. In their greed they will exploit you with fabrications…

…the Lord knows how to rescue the devout from trial and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment and especially those who follow the flesh with its depraved desire and show contempt for lordship…Their eyes are full of adultery and insatiable for sin. They seduce unstable people, and their hearts are trained in greed. Accursed children! Abandoning the straight road, they have gone astray, following the road of Balaam, the son of Bosor, who loved payment for wrongdoing…but he received a rebuke for his own crime: a mute beast spoke with a human voice and restrained the prophet's madness.

These people are waterless springs and mists driven by a gale; for them the gloom of darkness has been reserved. For, talking empty bombast, they seduce with licentious desires of the flesh those who have barely escaped from people who live in error. They promise them freedom, though they themselves are slaves of corruption, for a person is a slave of whatever overcomes him. For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of (our) Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them. What is expressed in the true proverb has happened to them, "The dog returns to its own vomit," and "A bathed sow returns to wallowing in the mire."(2 Pt 2:1-22)

The Whore of Babylon

http://www.call2holiness.org/WhoreofBabylon/WhoreofBabylon.htm

To Protect the Faith

http://www.call2holiness.org/ToProtecttheFaith/protectthefaith.html

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast Like a Lamb

http://www.call2holiness.org/EcclesiasticalMasonry/EcclesiasticalMasonry.htm

It's 'Apostasy!'
    Quite comical. How does the New Testament actually define what apostasy is? Easy study, the word is only used twice.