Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More news about my neice, not good.

Default More news about my neice, not good.

Just got off the phone, with my sister, a few minutes ago. She was sobbing. She had just finished talking with my niece's doctor. They had gotten all the cancer in my niece's colon, but have discovered that she has stage 3 cancer in her lymph nodes.

My sister does'nt know how she can tell Alice about these new findings. Ree and I prayed with her over the phone. Please pray for my sister and for Alice and for Ree and I, that we will be able to minister the comfort to them that only God can provide. Please pray with us that the Holy Spirit will comfort them.
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Praying. Our Lord can heal and comfort.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

... for remission and her recovery.

O.W.

Will continue to pray.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Prayers sent.

Still praying for your family.
    Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

Prayers for mercy, for you and yours.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

In my thoughts and prayers
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

I'm sorry that the news about your niece isn't good. Like the others, I will keep her in my prayers, because where there's life, there's hope.

My best friend died of ovarian cancer just about 3 years ago. About a week before she died, I told my niece that she'd probably die on my birthday, and that if she did, it's because she was thinking about me. She died on my birthday. I'm glad to have had a chance to talk to her about God, Jesus, death and dying. She was scared spitless of all of it. Like your niece, she thought she was on the road to recovery when they found her lymphnodes were horribly infected with cancer. Point is, some die, some don't.

I don't know if you ever knew of the Christian artist Carmen, but recently I was wondering what ever happened to him. He was popular in the 80's and 90's and I even got to go to one of his concerts! It seemed as if he just fell off the planet. Well, today he popped up in some of the news I was reading..coincidental? I think not. Especially with seeing your post today for the first time. Perhaps this may lend you a little hope, and your niece, too. If nothing else, maybe you-all can watch some of his videos. I know I used to love them!!

As a very mature adult, Carmen was diagnosed with bone cancer..Multiple Myoma. 100% fatal to adults, workable/healable in young kids. My uncle died of it in his 40's and I've known others as well.

Your niece is in tough shape, yes, BUT, treatment just might work wonders for her. Don't give up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTb_f4bSsMc

This is a little of his testimony. There are other vids there, too.

Blessings!
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

She's in my thoughts and prayers. She'll get better, grow stronger, and live a long, happy, healthy life.