Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: McCain is toast

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    Ashes to ashes. Dirt to dirt.

Not too late to hang him
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Damage Done, ‘Bipartisan’ Senator McCain Returning To Arizona For Cancer Treatment Monday

No VA hospital for the esteemed senator.
    Via CBS News:
    Sen. John McCain is returning home to Arizona to begin radiation and chemotherapy treatment, following his decisive vote to block his party’s attempt to repeal parts of Obamacare.
    The Arizona Republican will begin the treatment Monday at the Mayo Center in Phoenix, but keep his work schedule and plans to return after August recess, according to a Friday statement from his office. The 80-year-old senator was diagnosed with glioblastoma, an aggressive form of brain cancer, after doctors performed surgery on a blood clot above his left eye.
    McCain’s vote was critical in Republican’s failure to pass a “skinny repeal” of Obamacare, as the bill failed by one vote in the 1 a.m. hour on Friday. McCain was one of only three GOP senators to vote against the measure — the others were Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Sen. Susan Collins of Maine.
    When reporters asked why he cast a “no” vote, McCain’s response was simple: “I thought it was the right thing to do.”[…]
    In a resounding speech on the Senate floor upon his return after the diagnosis last week, he urged his colleagues to work across the aisle and return to regular order in the Senate, arguably, something he did with his vote early Friday.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Report begins at 1:05

https://youtu.be/TBH3XuC_khk
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Shocker! Bipartisan Senator McCain Takes Exception To Trump Remarks About North Korea

This isn’t North Vietnam we are dealing with.
    Via The Hill:
    Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) took exception to President Trump’s remarks Tuesday that further provocation by North Korea will be met “with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”
    McCain argued the tough rhetoric is unlikely to help as tensions rise between the United States and North Korea over the latter’s nuclear program.
    “I don’t know what he’s saying and I’ve long ago given up trying to interpret what he says,” McCain said of Trump during an interview with a local Arizona radio station first reported by NBC.
    “That kind of rhetoric, I’m not sure how it helps.”
    McCain said the U.S. risks getting into a serious confrontation with North Korea, and invoked former President Teddy Roosevelt’s famous “big stick” policy.
    “In other words, the old walk softly but carry a big stick, Teddy Roosevelt’s saying, which I think is something that should’ve applied because all it’s going to do is bring us closer to a serious confrontation,” McCain warned. “I think this is very, very, very serious.”
    Keep reading…

McCain: Abandoning Obligations of Int’l Leadership for ‘Half-Baked’ Nationalism ‘As Unpatriotic’ As Any Other Tired Dogma’

“Cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems.”

Breitbart - October 17, 2017 465 Comments

During a ceremony where he received the Liberty Medal on Monday, Senator John McCain (R-AZ) stated that fearing the world and abandoning the ideas that the US has advanced and the obligations of being an international leader in the name of “some half-baked, spurious nationalism,” is just as “unpatriotic” as holding to any other belief sent to the ash heap of history.
    McCain said, “To fear the world we’ve organized and led for 3/4s of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain the last, best hope of earth, for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism, cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is an unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history.”