Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The French are Toast!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Spengler says:

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Following the Notre Dame arson and the muslim mobbing of the Paris airport a few days ago a bomb has been detonated in Paris
    BREAKING: Package Bomb Explodes in Lyon, France – 8 People Injured

Le Pen WINS!!! Macron Humiliated in EU Elections!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfi7rTYi-2A&t=11s

The right-wing BOMBSHELL in Flanders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnViSK8fov8

France to impose green tax on plane tickets

https://www.breitbart.com/news/france-to-impose-green-tax-on-plane-tickets/

Video: Algerians Tear Down Statue of General de Gaulle in France

Paul Joseph Watson - July 25, 2019 -
    Onlookers cheer as statue of France’s legendary WW2 leader is removed from plinth.