Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The French are Toast!

French Military Coalesces Behind Marine Le Pen
    Politicalite | MARINE LE PEN and her National Rally have experienced a seismic shift in support coming towards it from the armed services since the 2012 French presidential election.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Le Honk

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Islamic Convert Kills Four Colleagues in Rampage at Paris Police HQ – Report

Dan Lyman - October 3, 2019 -
    Comes day after police protests against deteriorating work conditions

France Foils “Sept. 11-Style” Terrorist Attack

By: Zero Hedge 15 hours ago
    The attack that would have involved several plane hijackings and dozens - if not hundreds - of deaths

designed on command of french minister of culture in 1985
    finished in 2019 and placed in rochefort, belgium
    "larger than statue of liberty and twice the size of Rio's jesus statue"
    2.5 million euros
    somehow took 6500 manhours to construct
    funded by John Cockerill foundation (for those sweet sweet tax refunds)

dupe