Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: schumer is toast

the "lefts" reaction to CJ Robert's comments about what schumer said are indicative of what is to come
    the left has moved so far left and become radicalized to the point that at some point in the future violence in inevitable
    it is just a matter of when and to what extent
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

Chuck Schumer Did Not Get Away With His Supreme Court Threats Thanks to National Review Reporter Alexandra DeSanctis

A great credit to the Greek heritage! She is Greek, yes? I want her to be Greek!
    One person says, "Democrats were sent by God."
    Another person says, "Why? Was he out of Locusts?."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    the "lefts" reaction to CJ Robert's comments about what schumer said are indicative of what is to come
    the left has moved so far left and become radicalized to the point that at some point in the future violence in inevitable
    it is just a matter of when and to what extent

Bingo! (except you should be speaking in the past tense)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Violence will continue to escalate from those on the left. Apparently they have not thought this through very well because the outcome is not in their favor.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Schumer: Haaland Will ‘Stop the Rape of our Great Federal Lands by the Oil Companies’

$20 a gallon gas by July
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...#disqus_thread

Chuck Schumer Longs For The Days Of Paul Ryan’s ‘Leadership’ On The Hill

he, Joe and Pelosi are even cringier than CamelNose