Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Twitter Censor Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

China Uses Fake and Hijacked Twitter Accounts to Spread Propaganda About Pandemic: Study
    China is using thousands of fake and hijacked Twitter accounts to carry out its disinformation campaign surrounding the ...

Facebook To Issue ‘Warnings’ To Users Who Have Liked Or Clicked On ‘Coronavirus Misinformation’

Steve Watson | Facebook is banning ‘conspiracy theories’ about the virus, as determined by someone who worked in the Wuhan bio-lab.

And all they are doing these protests is making things LAST LONGER Morer States have extended the shut for weeks now into the middle of May WI is the day after memorial day. May even go into Juner if these protests make things worse. Even Nascar has moved their dates for stating into middle of May and that may even get longer yet. Stay Home Stay Safe.