Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Twitter Censor Thread

Facebook Censorship BACKFIRED, Major Brands FLEE Platform
    CrossFit banned because they recommend a low sugar diet

Facebook Censorship BACKFIRED, Major Brands FLEE Platform. As Predicted Facebook Censorship Is DESTROYING The Company. CrossFit just announced they are shuttering their Facebook and instagram due to censorship. Facebook recently banned on of their affiliate pages without reason or warning. They go on to cite other unethical behavior facebook has engaged in around data rights. The issues raised by CrossFit reflect perfectly conservative concerns over free speech and social media censorship and bias. it seems that in their quest to satiate the outrage mob they started banning too many accounts. When you ban one group then people demand you ban another group and it never ends. Like dominoes falling over Facebook caving to the far left outrage mob has resulted in their steady decline. Young people are fleeing the platform and now the government is targeting them with anti-trust measures. As more people and groups get banned on facebook more people decide to leave. Could this be the beginning of the end for Facebook?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

cnns-new-90-day-wait-period-for-paychecks-has-freelance-producers-outraged

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...cers-outraged/

Big Tech Stocks Tumble After DOJ Antitrust Probe Announcement

Silicon Valley beginning to see consequences of its monopolistic practices