Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Twitter Censor Thread

James Woods has been given the twitter axe.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default But How Does He Realy Feel?

Now they can censor you in real time.

1984 Telescreen: Facebook Portal Device Will Be Compulsory in Every Home
    Satire

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/sci_tec...very-home.html
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Facebook Stifles Ads For Film On Abortion Monster Kermit Gosnell

Producer: 'Facebook is censoring this story and destroying our attempts to get the news about this film out to the public.'

https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/08...ermit-gosnell/

A dry run for something here?

It looks like China just laid out how it wants Google to help it persecute its Muslim minority

https://www.thisisinsider.com/china-...nority-2018-10
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/