Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Twitter Censor Thread

Default Blatant Colusion with the Globalists

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Facebook And Twitter Go To Ridiculous Lengths To Prevent Mosque Shooting Video From Being Uploaded…

Via CNBC:
    In the hours after a shooting suspect in New Zealand broadcast his mosque rampage across social media, internet companies worked quickly to remove versions of the video that continued to pop up on their platforms.
    Facebook said Saturday it removed 1.5 million videos of the attack in the first 24 hours after it was originally livestreamed. Facebook said 1.2 million of those videos “were blocked at upload.” Facebook did not immediately respond to CNBC’s inquiry about the number of people who viewed the videos of the attack prior to their removal.
    Keep reading…

Men Are Scum; The Hate Speech Hive Mind at Facebook
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...ech?verso=true

Jeff Landry: All Options Are on the Table to Break Big Tech Monopolies

Breitbart
    March 20, 2019
    Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry told Breitbart News that attorneys general across America — both Democrat and Republican — are considering “all actions,” including the use of existing antitrust law, to curb the growing power held by technology firms such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
    Landry offered his remarks in a Tuesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.
    “We have seen a tremendous amount of consolidation in regard to social platforms and the tech industry over the last decade, and the result of that has become a handful of companies that have amassed a tremendous amount of data and power over the U.S. and world economy,” said Landry.

Landry added, “Just the fact that they can censor any type of speech is problematic, on top of the fact that the monetization of people’s personal data is enriching these companies at the expense of the consumer.”
    A bipartisan consensus among America’s attorneys general is arising with respect to the increasing concentration of power among several technology firms, remarked Landry.
    Read more

YouTube has once again deleted all Alex Jones and Rush content