Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Twitter Censor Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Facebook Asks Every User to Flag Whether Posts Contain ‘Hate Speech’

Posted on May 2, 2018 by Chris Menahan
    Facebook accidentally went live with their new hate speech flagging system which asks users whether every post made on the website is “hate speech.”
    From CBS News:
    Facebook accidentally set a “hate speech” button live on its platform for a short period of time, a company spokesperson confirmed in a statement Tuesday. The button asked users: “Does this contain hate speech?”
    The spokesperson said the company was conducting an “internal test” in an attempt to understand “different types of speech, including speech we thought would not be hate.” They said a bug caused the button to launch publicly but it has since been disabled.
    Facebook Vice President Guy Rosen explained on Twitter that the button was shown on posts regardless of their content but was “reverted” within 20 minutes.
    Here’s some examples:

Zuckerberg was unable to define what “hate speech” is during testimony to congress last month but said nonetheless he hopes human-programmed AI bots will be able to automatically delete it within 5 to 10 years.
    READ MORE Environmentalists ‘SCARED STIFF’ As Pruitt Plans To Reveal ‘Secret Science’ Tyranny

Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook and Gab.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

What's sauce for the goose...

Facebook Addresses Accusations Of Silencing Conservative Voices By Deleting Barack Obama’s Profile
    Satire

https://www.theonion.com/facebook-ad...tiv-1825724401
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Youtube has gone too far.

YouTube Flags All ‘Mister Rogers’ Videos As Hate Speech
    Satire

http://babylonbee.com/news/youtube-f...s-hate-speech/

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

Amazon Demonetizes Conservative Website Legal Insurrection

If you can, show them some support and/or let Amazon know you object. Stuff like this is happening across the board to conservative sites.
    Via Legal Insurrection:
    For as long as I can remember, Legal Insurrection has participated in Amazon Associates, a way for websites to earn fees when readers shop at Amazon.com via links from our website.
    It was an important source of revenue to us, and paid for some of the operating expenses readers never see.
    On Saturday morning, April 28, 2018, I woke up to an email in my inbox from Amazon Associates telling me our participation in the program was terminated, our account closed, that the decision was final and there was no appeal. On top of that, Amazon was holding back any accumulated money it owed us.
    There was no prior indication of a problem, or chance to cure. It’s always been our intent to comply with the program requirements. I detail what happened, including all the email communications, below.
    In isolation, it’s just a website cut off from a source of revenue by an internet behemoth because the internet behemoth could. But if there was an anti-conservative ideological angle to it, either at inception or during the review process, it would be consistent with what is happening at high tech companies more generally. The problems Prager U and others have had with video restrictions and demonetization at YouTube, the exposure of Twitter shadow-banning, and the intolerance revealed at Google are just a few of the examples of an anti-conservative bias among internet giants.
    We have not been immune to such problems, YouTube removes influential conservative website’s channel.
    Keep reading…

I'm in Facebook ''jail'' as we speak, shocker! Yes I have been banned for posting for a while because someone flagged a post I had made, and it violated FB's standards...read they got there panties in a wad! The FB comment that was flagged was of a FOX news piece that I had commented on from June of 2015! While I'm flattered that someone has taken the time and effort to read my post's from so long ago...I,ve got some goodies that are much more recent that will curl their hair! And you know what? The posting was my thoughts, one of many on the people who practice the ''Religion of Peace.''
    ''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee

Very important update to massive Shadow Bans against all conservatives

Get him! He's sorry.

Twitter CEO Apologizes For Allowing Conservatives On Platform In First Place
    Satire

https://babylonbee.com/news/twitter-...n-first-place/

Gandalf the Grey

My Disqus channel:

Twitter Bans GOP Senate Candidate… for Using Its Own Recommended Content

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/07/30/twitter-suspends-austin-petersen/