Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Twitter Censor Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Yesterday I tried to send a website (www.jonmcnaughtonartart.com) address to a friend on Fb Messenger. McNaughton is a religious and patriotic artist. My message was blocked by Fb. They claimed this site was inflammatory and polarizing. This struck me with the realization that I was in Nazi Germany, 1935 now and here. You may want to peruse his site. This is what they are afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by nettled View Post
    Yesterday I tried to send a website (www.jonmcnaughtonartart.com) address to a friend on Fb Messenger. McNaughton is a religious and patriotic artist. My message was blocked by Fb. They claimed this site was inflammatory and polarizing. This struck me with the realization that I was in Nazi Germany, 1935 now and here. You may want to peruse his site. This is what they are afraid of.

First they demonetized people on YouTube.
    Then they erased Alex Jones.
    Today, it's totally erasing the occasional-stop blog at Fellowship of the Minds.

It's been completely taken out by WordPress, as of today.
    I know this because I was there yesterday or Monday, and his last post was about 6PM PST yesterday, regarding the travails of girlfriend-beating Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison.

Regular readers should note, this blog's days, and everyone like it that you visit, are clearly numbered. Because FOTM was mild, and relatively unoffensive compared to what we post here regularly.
    So clearly, TPTB want it all, just as we told you Sunday.

Because that's how the Left rolls.