Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Twitter Censor Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Forget Facebook, They Want to Revoke Your Access to Banking

Social media deplatforming is only the beginning; The ultimate social credit score nightmare is coming.
    https://summit.news/2019/05/06/forget-facebook-they-want-to-revoke-your-access-to-banking/

Their AIs cant classify memes!

Last edited by Lenno; 05-07-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Facebook on patrol!

Facebook SWAT Team Arrests Man For Illegal Possession Of Conservative Views
    Satire

https://babylonbee.com/news/facebook...ervative-views
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Report: Microsoft To Release Version Of Word That Makes Language “Politically Correct”

From the company that changes “F*cking” to “Ducking”.
    Via The Telegraph:
    Microsoft has launched new software to suggest edits to writing that are politically correct. The US technology giant has included the new feature in its latest version of Word, the popular word processing software.
    It will apply artificial intelligence to recommend users to write in a way that does not discriminate against a particular gender.
    Users of the new Microsoft Word feature could see suggestions to change “policeman” to “police officer”, for example.
    The software will also use AI to recommend synonyms and ways to shorten sentences to ensure brevity.
    “Writing requires a dash of uniquely human creativity. Artificial intelligence alone cannot do it for us, at least not very well. But AI can – and already is – helping us do things like make sure we spell words correctly and use correct grammar,” the company said in a blogpost.
    “As the AI in these products is becoming more sophisticated, they are helping us do more than spot a misspelled word.”
    Keep reading…

Default The gloves are OFF!