Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Twitter Censor Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

YouTube’s ‘Trending’ Tab is Rigged in Favor of Big Media

Paul Joseph Watson | Study proves Google-owned video platform is deliberately burying independent creators.

CNN is failing

Default 'Speaking Neutraly' can now get you banned

Facebook's 'Agents of Hate' include British Brexit Politicians
    Facebook's WRONGTHINK Database Goes Too Far, Targeting Rival Politicians Timcast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xQmSzKkVNQ

Twitter Bans Resistance-Famous Krassenstein Brothers for Allegedly Operating Fake Accounts

First Avenatti and Stormy go down, now these creepers. It’s been a good week to take out enemies of Trump.
    Via The Daily Beast:
    Twitter has permanently banned prominent anti-Trump brothers Brian and Ed Krassenstein, alleging that two of the biggest stars of #Resistance Twitter had broken the site’s rules about operating fake accounts and purchasing fake interactions with their accounts.
    “The Twitter Rules apply to everyone,” a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement. “Operating multiple fake accounts and purchasing account interactions are strictly prohibited. Engaging in these behaviors will result in permanent suspension from the service.”
    The suspensions are a major loss for the Krassensteins, who had used their massive Twitter followers and ability to quickly respond to tweets from Donald Trump to make themselves internet celebrities. Ed Krassenstein had roughly 925,000 followers before he was banned, while Brian Krassenstein had more than 697,000.
    Keep reading…

Default Facebook Bans 1.65 million users with-out comment

CrossFit Dumps Facebook, Slams Abuse of Power, 1.65 Million Banned

Says social media giant deleted health group with no explanation

Ben Warren | Infowars.com - May 24, 2019
    Image Credits: Lars Baron / Staff / Getty.

Fitness company CrossFit has left Facebook after it deleted a popular group “without warning or explanation” in a move that could indicate mounting backlash against the social media giant over privacy concerns, not to mention censorship concerns as well.
    Facebook’s deletion and reinstatement of a meal plan group with 1.65 million users demonstrated to CrossFit Inc. that Facebook was abusing its “significant share of the marketplace of public thought,” according to a Thursday statement.