Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Twitter Censor Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

ALEXA SEX BAN Amazon forced to give Alexa users the option to stop staff listening to recordings of them having sex

It came after we revealed last week that staff have regularly listened in when smart speakers pick up private conversations and other, saucier activities.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/966854...ecordings-ban/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

YouTube Follows Amazon, Censors ‘Killing Europe’ Islam Documentary

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/06/youtube-follows-amazon-censors-killing-europe-islam-documentary/

Twitter Locks McConnell Campaign’s Account For Showing Leftists Threatening Violence Outside Home

Infowars.com - August 7, 2019 -
    Also allowed “Massacre Mitch” to trend.

Twitter Admits to Sharing Personal Data Despite Users’ Explicit Refusal

Good deal lets get to the bottom of things. Bought time.

New Project Veritas Leaks Prove Google Broke Its Own Search Engine to Censor Conservatives
    By: Paul Joseph Watson | INFOWARS.COM 3 hours ago

But there's no bias, honest!