Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Twitter Censor Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Orwellian Global Censorship In Real Time

More Utube Orwellian Punishment:

Twitter reportedly cracked down on users who shared a specific phrase during Friday's public impeachment inquiry hearing against President Trump.
    Twitter reportedly cracks down on users tweeting 'I hired Donald Trump to fire people like Yovanovitch' | Fox News

Facebook Blocks Post on Dems’ Support for Border Fence, Despite Citing a Fact-Check Confirming It!

By: Sputnik 48 mins ago
    Big tech altering historical facts to push globalist narrative

Twitter Censors The Gateway Pundit During Schiff Show Trials!

Facebook Bans All Content On Vaccine Awareness, Including Facts About Vaccine Ingredients

Before long, Facebook won’t even allow any human opinions at all

Well thats a good thing to banish these anti-vacs dudes. They have caused more deaths in the world then any vaccines have. Vaccines banned-----. Ya thats the way to get this country on the fast track to a 3rd world country. ALL should be very ashamed of themselves as to what they have done to so many throughout the years, so much suffering so much people not getting what they should get vaccinated for so many decease that once were pretty much irradiated are now making a comeback all thanks to the anti-vacs and anti-healthcare by professionals.