Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Twitter Censor Thread

Trump Vows to Strip ‘Radical Left’ of ‘TOTAL COMMAND’ Over Facebook, IG, Twitter & Google

'The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation,' president tweets

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Amendment to Keep Feds out of Citizens’ Internet History Fails — by 1 Vote

Ten Democrats and 27 Republicans voted against the amendment, and four Senators were not present for the vote

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

MSNBC TOTAL MELTDOWN!

Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook Employees That Move Out of Silicon Valley May Face Pay Cuts

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg stated during a recent livestream that employees considering leaving Silicon Valley for areas with cheaper cost-of-living could be subject to pay cuts. Many Facebook employees are working from home during the Chinese virus pandemic and questioning the need to live in the extremely costly San Francisco Bay area.

Facebook Oversight Board Will Use "International Speech Norms" to Police Americans

Considering that he lives in China w/his CCP issued wife I think we are safe in assuming where these "Norms" originate

Evil Facebook now banning any link from Brighteon.com or NaturalNews.com in PRIVATE messaging!

(Natural News) As Joe Rogan is now leading a mass exodus away from the techno-fascist Google / YouTube universe, Facebook is ramping up its censorship to a level that will give Attorneys General across the United States plenty of ammunition in their antitrust lawsuits against the social media giant. After blacklisting the sharing of any … [Read More...]

This is possibly the best executive order I've ever seen from Trump, and the implications that come with it are huge! Bless you, Trump.