Thread: Bill Gates Body Language vid

Default Bill Gates Body Language vid

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Another Bill Gates body language vid!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Bill Gates: Trump’s Pandemic Response ‘Mind-Blowing’ — ‘No Other Country Has This Testing Insanity’