Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minnesota Preppers? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    I see it's gonna be like pluckin feathers ....

O.W.
    At least 7 members of this site I know of have received "official" red carpet treatment from a variety of agencies. One was a Hutaree. He was arrested, printed. photoed, and disparaged. Won the legal case , but lost job, home, etc. and many thousands in defense of no wrongdoing.
    Another was the famed bigmouth prepper. Similar story, similar fate. Run mouth lose life's work. No compensation.
    A third was a kind lady whose husband was a gunsmith. Came home from shopping to find a task force waiting and fictitious charges pending. No case ever came from the folly, just pure harassment.
    One lost his fight in fictitious eminent domain proceedings oriented to defame and disenfranchise him from his homestead. Seems he had annoyed the local "powers" with his diligent attention to the law. That one was discussed here at some length.
    The other 2 I will not elaborate upon, as they didn't make their story known here, and both are in legal process at this time seeking relief and compensation.
    One other we all know. After some review his event ended with an abrupt termination of those involved. Seems lying under oath still has some ramifications...
    Perhaps there are more.
    Not sure.

Lesson is power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    People can not be trusted, as they are liars and worse.
    As they said in World War II, loose lips sink ships.
    Trust your life only with the Lord.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    At least 7 members of this site
    Doggone.

I gotta say I'm a bit embarrassed. This is all news to me.

Thanks for the update as it were.

O.W.

These Hollywood producers/Media of all types hate Trump and hate US they pulled this scam a few years back and shafted a number of PPL in various ways, especially Doomsday Peppers. These guys have the Trap set and baited, it's a Booby Trap. This is not just happening to the Prepper Community, it is across the board, corporate censorship on Social Media, Honey Traps, Bear Traps...you name it. This is a prelude to violent revolt and it is nation wide on all levels. I really have to doubt anyone who makes such 'innocent; remarks
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

OK, thanks mero. It's all news to me, too. Never knew anything about it.

Thanks to you, too, Lenno.