Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the 'Moneymoon' over?

Exclamation Is the 'Moneymoon' over?

Is the post Trump election rally over? It looks like it might be. We all know the markets are going to drop big-time, but the real reason for the coming drop has nothing to do with Trump. The crash will happen because of the accumulation of years and years of debt, fake accounting and overpriced stocks.

I also believe that while Trump's policies will not be the reason for the coming global financial crisis, it will be blamed on him. Unfortunately most people will believe it is his fault because the MSM will say it is.

The soon to happen world wide depression is the (pardon the pun) trump card of the globalist establishment to take him out.

Dow futures down more than 160 points - CNBC

http://data.cnbc.com/quotes/%40DJ.1
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

With two minutes to the open, Dow futures are -176
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

"Never Trump" lingers. Many more in with it than what we realize. Extreme push back coming?

I made this point last week and was flamed by a few. The market surged on the speculation of Trump's policies being implemented. His lack of action and now this failure will result in a correction. I'm not so sure the house of cards are ready to come down just yet, but they will be soon.

And I agree, it won't be Trump's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by es7129 View Post
    I made this point last week and was flamed by a few. The market surged on the speculation of Trump's policies being implemented. His lack of action and now this failure will result in a correction. I'm not so sure the house of cards are ready to come down just yet, but they will be soon.

And I agree, it won't be Trump's fault.
    What lack of action?
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    What lack of action?
    Tax and healthcare reform.

Market is climbing out of today's red.

The stock market is more of a pyramid scheme than anything else today.
    As long as you can keep people dumping money into it it will survive

Quote Originally Posted by es7129 View Post
    Tax and healthcare reform.
    What action didn't he take, short of validating the Left's "Trump's a Nazi" meme? Frankly, I'm irritated that the president didn't stand right up and condemn the "replace" part of "repeal and replace", but otherwise he was definitely engaged in the process being pursued last week.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Quote Originally Posted by doat View Post
    "Never Trump" lingers. Many more in with it than what we realize. Extreme push back coming?
    I'm a never-Trump'er, but I've been saying for years that the house-of-cards that is America's economy is going to crash. Not "depress," but crash. Germany has certainly never been the same since Weimar. It brought on the "need" for Hitler. America will not be immune from similar "solutions," but I seriously doubt Trump has it in him to fill such a role. In any case, whether he does or doesn't, it won't be his fault that simple math caused the house-of-cards to come crashing down. The most he can have to do with anything is after the fact concerning circumstances that he neither created nor had any power whatsoever to prevent even if he was aware of them, which I doubt he is.

Anyone who blames Trump for what's coming is misguided at best, a mental midget of the first order at least.

Blues

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I'm a never-Trump'er, but I've been saying for years that the house-of-cards that is America's economy is going to crash. Not "depress," but crash. Germany has certainly never been the same since Weimar. It brought on the "need" for Hitler. America will not be immune from similar "solutions," but I seriously doubt Trump has it in him to fill such a role. In any case, whether he does or doesn't, it won't be his fault that simple math caused the house-of-cards to come crashing down. The most he can have to do with anything is after the fact concerning circumstances that he neither created nor had any power whatsoever to prevent even if he was aware of them, which I doubt he is.

Anyone who blames Trump for what's coming is misguided at best, a mental midget of the first order at least.

Blues
    I have to agree. I can't say I didn't like the bump to the DOW, et al, when Trump was a new variable, but the slide down seems unstoppable. He kind of just popped the clutch on things, you might say, but we're still running out of gas.

Outbound

The Frigid Times