Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Transformation Of Our Nation Into A Complete Surveillance State Is Almost In Plac

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Default The Transformation Of Our Nation Into A Complete Surveillance State Is Almost In Plac

The Transformation Of Our Nation Into A Complete Surveillance State Is Almost In Place: “You’re Known, Your Vehicle Is Known, Your Daily Itinerary, Shopping Habits… It’s All Being Recorded”

The headlines are awash with the recent tensions with North Korea, and most are focused intently upon this act of the play that has been running hot for several years, now. Akin to the proverbial frog in cold water, however, we are not paying as much attention to the surveillance state that is continuing to wrap its tentacles around us.

Eurasia is our ally, Eastasia is our enemy…and nobody notices that the chocolate ration has been diminished. While everyone focuses on what is reported in the headline news, everybody misses what is happening right before their eyes.

Point of Sale is the new jail, the ubiquitous surveillance system that records your every purchase and stores it in a personal database…an algorithm…in the government storage facility in Utah. Look above that register. It doesn’t matter whether you have a debit or credit purchase or not. Paying cash? Your anonymity only lasts until your image is captured in the little black dome camera right above your head…right next to the register. The sale is recorded, as well as your image.

Now the biometrics are becoming advanced enough to be able to measure the spacing between your eyes, the shapes of the ears, and other idiosyncrasies that are peculiar to each individual. But these differences do not matter, as long as they can be catalogued. All the states pretty much have Real ID, now, with driver’s licenses all linked into a central database and passed through the fusion centers and police departments at local, state, and national level. 1984 is now.

Here is an excerpt from the Passports page of the State Department of January 12, 2016:
    The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced Friday that Real ID-compliant identification, such as a passport or a driver’s license from a Real ID-compliant state, will not be required to fly domestically until 2018.
    Yes, this is serious. Laws are not in place yet to prevent you from disguising yourself or altering your appearance. Yet. They do make it a crime to alter your appearance in the commission of a crime. The question becomes when do they make it a crime to vary from their THX-1138 program for us and keep them from recording you?

Probably very soon.

In previous articles, it was mentioned that it is a rollercoaster with the administrations and the amount they can push the peoples’ perceptions of what is intolerable. As many of you have pointed out, the political party doesn’t matter…the surveillance state inches forward in increments: steadily and without respite. We are in a “slow” phase right now. President Trump is “in,” and the people are riding the crest of their “newfound freedoms,” right? Not so fast. Bush Jr. was certainly better than Clinton; however, his actions enabled the Warner Defense Act of 2006 and the abrogation of Constitutional rights in that 100-mile buffer zone around the Continental United States. The Patriot Act had already been in place, and many refinements were made to alter limitations on presidential actions concerning disclosure on actions overt and covert initiated by the Commander-in-Chief.

Obama came in and took the driver’s seat, and took away so many more of our individual rights and protections that the staggering populace is just now beginning to realize exactly what he did. Those actions have not been negated, and may even be promulgated. Most of the limaceous public is unaware, because the handouts and entitlements keep them stultified and obedient to whatever politician throws them the free Gaines Burgers.

The surveillance state is almost ubiquitous, and it has been made so through the efforts of our own complacencies.

Let us return to the point of sale. It isn’t simply for “inventory.” The main reason these corporations claim to store your demographics is for “marketing purposes,” but all of them are (at a minimum) “back-doored” by the NSA and other agencies who are scanning your information. They also have that cellular telephone to work with…the one that transmits a “pulse” every 4 seconds and stores information…metadata for large groups of people or geographic peculiarities…and personal information.

The happy cell phone is off and in your blazer, but it has sent a pulse out with your GPS location…in front of Cabela’s. When you go in and buy the ammo? The camera records your image and there’s a tie-in with the real-time purchase on your receipt. You’re known. Your vehicle is known, your itinerary for the day is known. It is also recorded.

All your shopping habits, everywhere you drive, where you shop for gas, and stop for a coffee break. All the cameras are recording. In addition, our fellow citizens, the “Muppets” are always communicating with you and photographing things with their little cameras. All of your activities, all of your banking, your entire life’s actions are all right there for them to paint a picture of you…and catalogue you for a later date…information stored and ready at their fingertips to access.

Edward Snowden spilled the beans concerning the surveillance that is becoming even more out of control. The satellites are being fine-tuned and honed, and it is occurring all over the world.

Whole generations are being taught to conform now, while they are in their youth…in the schools, that are merely cages where children are taught only what they need to be functional. Children are made into obedient little beasts of conformity that can be controlled laterlater, by those with power and money who were schooled to think creatively and to actually think, instead of regurgitating useless bits of information.

The funding for all of these actions come right from our taxes. We pay our jailers to create larger, more ingenious prisons to control us. Eventually come the chains for the ankles, and the abattoir materializes. There is less of a gap between total surveillance and “Soylent Green” than most people realize. For a good read, check out an older article written by Brandon Smith entitled Low-Tech Solutions for High-Tech Tyranny.

It’s a good “starter piece” for your consideration if you have not thought of these things. Pick up Citizen Four, a documentary about Edward Snowden.

This stuff is happening now. Just because we are rid of Obama does not mean we are rid of the Globalist agenda and the transformation of our nation into a complete surveillance state. It is almost in place. Almost. The important thing is to know about it and not be lulled into a false sense of security that all is well, when it is not. It hasn’t happened yet, but “yet” can mean that it happens tomorrow. It is going to depend on us: seeing it for what it is, and refusing to go “gently into that good night.”

Jeremiah Johnson is the Nom de plume of a retired Green Beret of the United States Army Special Forces (Airborne). Mr. Johnson is also a Gunsmith, a Certified Master Herbalist, a Montana Master Food Preserver, and a graduate of the U.S. Army’s SERE school (Survival Evasion Resistance Escape). He lives in a cabin in the mountains of Western Montana with his wife and three cats. You can follow Jeremiah’s regular writings at SHTFplan.com or contact him here.

This article may be republished or excerpted with proper attribution to the author and a link to www.SHTFplan.com.

Also Read:
    Trump Can’t Stop It: “The People Who Have Been Orchestrating The Collapse Have Not Halted Their Agendas”
    The Surveillance State Did Not Disappear With The Trump Victory: “It Is Still Lurking And Completely Intact”
    The Left-Right Deep State Is One In The Same: “The Goal Is The Enslavement And Complete Control Of All Of Mankind”

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...orded_03272017

I'm pretty sure that we already qualify as a complete surveillance state. Not that it can't continue to be enhanced and upgraded, of course.

I thought it was a joke. I saw this on one of my many bookmarked satire websites.

‘I found the worst Christmas thing’ (but some parents love it)

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/11/28...-parents-love/

A few Google searches later:

Elf Surveillance Santa Camera - Dummy CCTV Camera

https://www.amazon.com/Elf-Surveilla.../dp/B0773S4KXM

There's one review of this device. Worth a read.

You know, I was worried that this would make my kids become subservient to the idea of an all powerful organization monitoring their every move. However the nice gentleman who delivered this product in black sunglasses and a two piece suit reassured me that it's all done in the name of the holiday spirit.

Although I do have to take off a star because my High School daughter recently had to be taken on vacation to a Cuban resort due to some unpatriotic language she used when talking about our glorious and wonderful leader, President Donald J. Trump. That vacation ruined our Christmas budget. But at least we now have a wonderful docile daughter back home in time for Christmas!
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

-- I just love to look at this cam once in awhile, shows the people in Times Square, that is so neat. And the cool thing about it is you can also HEAR the noise of the cars etc. Reminds me of why OI left a large metro area like Phoenix. Even they have all sorts of cams around the freeways and such so cool to go back and watch the traffic at times.]

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/...e/?cam=tsrobo1

Attached Images Attached Images

I think that we have known of the surveilance state for quite some time. We are all being watched in one way or another, even if one tries to go totally gray. Here at my place I know that I am being watched.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Sometimes you have to abandon principles and do what's right.

"There ain't no such word as can't"
    (a quote from my dad which shall echo in my mind forever)

Whats a few camera when there are 1,000's of Satellites LOOKING right down on ALL OF US. Think Google Earth.~! And even there the government has stopped Google from Showing thngs REAL CLOSE UP. BUT The Government CAN get MUCH Closer then Any one person can, and the government can see things much closer, IF THEY choose to do so that is. LOL

Welcome to the new Internet.

Tech Experts: Internet 2.0 Transition Beginning Soon
    Satire

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/sci_tec...ning-soon.html
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

One thing that stood out in the Times Square cam. Everyone seemed to be in pretty good shape. I did not see any fatties.I do not travel much, but had to go to Chicago two years ago. Noticed that most people walking downtown were not overweight and walked at a brisk pace. I live in the deep south, and the people in the handicapped carts, obese young folks, is alarming.
    Last edited by pc-not; 12-20-2017 at 05:09 PM. Reason: punctuation

One way to look at this is that all that digital knowledge is stored with your name on it. Like a big telephone book. They look you up, yank your file, and can then write a dossier on you based on all the clues you have left. They likely catch every word you spoke in front of your tv's camera, likely every word within the house. The microphones are extremely capable. I read the one's in the xbox can pick up your heart beat in order to have instant feedback on the game your playing. Think outside the box, they are thinking inside every box you have in your house....in time. GE appliances are notoriously in on the technologies of this nature. Our computers tell the rest of the story.

They can go back to everywhere you have traveled since you got the gps equipped car or phone.... and who else crossed your path along the way. It's total at this point. What we do about it, will be determined at a later date. Likely mandated to take the Mark of the Beast as the final straw in this plan for total control.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.