Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread Weeks of 4/12/17 - 4/25/17

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 7m7 minutes agoJapanese demand for nuclear shelters, purifiers surges as North Korea tension mounts http://po.st/LXfVSW

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 9m9 minutes ago
    American’s arrest in Pyongyang may signal nuclear test http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3032605

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 10m10 minutes ago
    'North Korea doesn't have ability to intercept U.S., South Korean missiles'
    http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nati...05_228168.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    I'm not sure Pastor, but I took it to mean, today. I think the meeting with 100 senators and other officials is supposed to take place on Wednesday. At least that's what I read. I'll see if I can copy the link.

Here's the link. I hope it works.....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-...204545798.html
    DPRK: The entire US Senate will go to the White House on Weds. for a briefing on the situation in N. Korea, senior aides say - @Reuters
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Reuters Top NewsVerified account@Reuters 22m22 minutes agoJUST IN: Trump says U.N. Security Council must be prepared to impose new sanctions on North Korea

Steve HermanVerified account@W7VOA 21m21 minutes ago
    "North Korea is a big world problem...people have put blinders on for decades,” @POTUS tells @UNSC ambassador at @WhiteHouse lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    DPRK: The entire US Senate will go to the White House on Weds. for a briefing on the situation in N. Korea, senior aides say - @Reuters
    Trump as already stated he'd utilize Article II if a strike on NK were necessary. Sounds like they're anticipating a nuke test for the 25th and calling in the senators to the WH to inform them of the strike(s).

Quote Originally Posted by es7129
    Trump as already stated he'd utilize Article II if a strike on NK were necessary. Sounds like they're anticipating a nuke test for the 25th and calling in the senators to the WH to inform them of the strike(s).
    When I first read the article, those were my thoughts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jhpigott View Post
    Steve HermanVerified account@W7VOA 21m21 minutes ago
    "North Korea is a big world problem...people have put blinders on for decades,” @POTUS tells @UNSC ambassador at @WhiteHouse lunch.
    This has GOT to scare the pants off of some people, as careers have been built on the diplomacy of benign neglect. Kicking the can has paid very well.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

Jeff Seldin;Verified account @jseldin 43m43 minutes ago
    W/heavy focus on #DPRK, US senators to get classified briefing from SecDef Jim Mattis, CJCS @GenDunford at @WhiteHouse Apr 26, per Pentagon

Patricia ZengerleVerified account@ReutersZengerle 2h2 hours agoEntire Senate to White House on Weds. for a North Korea briefing by Tillerson, Mattis, Coats, Dunford. Can't remember another like it.

Jeff SeldinVerified account@jseldin 46m46 minutes ago
    "Following the exercise the strike group will continue to operate in the western #Pacific" says Capt Davis re @CVN70 #DPRK

I don't know if this has been posted here or not, but I read it on another forum.

VP Pence is cutting his trip to Hawaii short, and will be back in DC on Tuesday.

Gregor Peter; @L0gg0l 7m7 minutes ago
    Also the USS Pennsylvania (SSBN-375) has made a port call in Guam, the first time of such a deployment in 30 years

lennutrajektoor@lennutrajektoor 2h2 hours agoUnspecified number of F35 Lightning II-s will arrive on April 25th to Estonia for NATO joint air force exercise.

BNO NewsVerified account@BNONews 2h2 hours ago
    U.S. Secretary of State Tillerson will chair a special ministerial meeting of the UN Security Council on Friday to discuss North Korea

Steve Herman @W7VOA large scale artillery drill underway by#DPKR around Eastern port of Wonson
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”