View Poll Results: Which M*A*S*H character are YOU?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hawkeye

4 21.05%
  • B. J.

2 10.53%
  • Maj. Winchester

2 10.53%
  • Frank Burns

1 5.26%
  • Hot Lips Hoolihan

2 10.53%
  • Father Mulcahy

2 10.53%
  • Radar

0 0%
  • Klinger

2 10.53%
  • Trapper John

2 10.53%
  • Henry Blake

2 10.53%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which M*A*S*H character are YOU???

Default Which M*A*S*H character are YOU???

With all the talk about a possible resumption of hostilities in the Korean peninsula, admit it, you can't help but wonder what Hawkeye would think.

While looking for a pic to post in the 'History' thread on COC, I came across this quiz. So, let's see what we have in our group here. Are we a bunch of Radars? Hawkeyes? A few Margarets?

Here's what you do if you want to play: Take this quiz and report back in the poll. If you're the first of a character, please post the text of your result here, too. And if you're not the first, post it anyway, or post anything else you want, like "This poll is stupid!" or, "No way I'm a Frank Burns!"

Oh, and we're one poll slot short, so if you're a Col. Potter, please write it in.

I can't wait to see who's who -- or if anyone responds at all

Thanks for reading!

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Default Klinger?!?

You are Klinger

You are incredibly proud — of your hometown, your family, your style. People tend to think you're a touch crazy, but you think it's all the rest that are a little mad. Whatever, you don't care what others think about you. You do what you have to do to get what is right. If only people took you more seriously.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Hot Lips Hoolihan it is!????

Which M*A*S*H character are you?

You are Hot Lips Houlihan

You are somewhat mercurial. At times, you can be a stern taskmaster — at other times, a partier. You have a thick skin, but can be emotionally sensitive. You show many faces, but it probably has something to do with the fact that you're surrounded by a mishmash of extreme personalities. You are in the middle of it all.
    Last edited by Sherree; 04-25-2017 at 07:40 AM.

Frank Burns because I'm pretty dooflus
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

well I'm neither a woman or a cross dresser or a commie stooge......only leaves the Padre
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

PRC, South, Hah! Not any more, I escaped!

Hmmm. I'm Hawkeye. I identified more with Trapper John.

Have I just been triggered?

None of the above, Col. Flagg
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

VAXXED from cover up to catastrophe

CDC lied and more kids died

Why lie? I AM a thread killer.

Sun Tzu must have seen babs coming when he put this down in writing: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemies country WHOLE and INTACT. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment or a company than to destroy them...

Ummm, Hot Lips?

Perhaps the MALE version of................ But yea, I can see it.

Looks like a pretty good mix by the posts and the poll. Thanks to all who took the time.

And as to the Klinger id on my post, I didn't pick for myself; that's the result of the quiz I took. I'm not a crossdresser lol. I'm a natural-born girl and all .