Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizbeth Warren is Toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Elizabeth Warren Deletes Tweet Announcing Her DNA Test Results

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) deleted the year-old tweet announcing her DNA test results, it was discovered on Wednesday.

Warren’s Plan To Tax What She Can’t Ban

She gets you coming and going.
    Via Daily Caller:
    Here’s a question for U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren that someone should ask.
    Why not just tax crime?
    Seriously. She’s got a plan to tax just about everything, including guns. The Massachusetts senator, who is rising as a leader among Democrats vying for the party’s White House nomination, vowed to raise the excise tax on firearms and ammunition to make guns too expensive and suppress firearms ownership. Her plan calls for a 30 percent excise tax increase on guns and a 50 percent increase on ammunition.
    Let’s Talk Taxes
    Warren doesn’t say in her plan is the firearms industry welcomed the excise tax on firearms and ammunition. It’s called the Pittman-Robertson tax and it funds wildlife conservation. It’s the tax that’s responsible for plentiful whitetail deer, ducks, elk, antelope and turkey. It’s also responsible for conserving millions of acres of wildlife habitat and non-game wildlife, like bald eagles and even newts. The firearms industry is proud to have paid $12.5 billion toward this fund since 1937.
    Keep reading…

The dumb b!tch is marching with the teachers in Chicago..

Elizabeth Warren Caught In HOAX Bigger Than Pocahontas

Official campaign website prominently includes magic calculator that promises free everything & cancels national debt

Default Why is this woman still running?