Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizbeth Warren is Toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Can anyone explain to me why so many fools seem to think that running for President of the USA is akin to running for high school cheerleader?

What makes these fools think that they have the qualifications to handle such an important and demanding job?

Hillary Clinton
    Bernie Sanders
    Joe Biden
    Pocohauntas
    Angelina Jole,
    Kamala Harris,
    Sparticus

on and on and on
    NO.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Sioux City....she's an Indian...get it?
    Liz Warren To Make Sioux City, Iowa Stop As She Explores Presidential Bid

She has a 1/1,024th chance of winning.
    Via Sioux City Journal:
    As she considers launching a full-fledged campaign to run for president in 2020, U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., will speak at a Sioux City event Saturday morning.
    Warren on Monday took the first major step toward launching a widely anticipated campaign for the presidency. One day later, her plans to come to Iowa were quickly made known, and she will make two Siouxland stops, in Sioux City and Storm Lake, plus she will hold events in Des Moines and Council Bluffs.
    Warren’s swing means the 2020 race, in which Republican President Donald Trump plans to seek re-election, starts with 2019 campaign activities within the very first week.
    The Warren event in downtown Sioux City will be at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at the Orpheum Theatre, and doors will open one hour prior.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

AllOneAllFree Retweeted
    Candace Owens‏Verified account @RealCandaceO 3h3 hours agoMore
    Candace Owens Retweeted Elizabeth Warren

Democrat guide to pretending to relate to the poor people they secretly despise: 1) Crack open a beer on social media 2) Pretend to use public transportation 3) Pretend to listen to Beyoncé & Jay-Z’s music Can’t wait to hear about the hot sauce you keep in your bag, @ewarren!
    Candace Owens added,

Elizabeth WarrenVerified account @ewarren
    I hear women candidates are most likable in the quiet car! I’ll be talking again on @maddow @ 9pm ET.

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_v....ideo_thumb/108060803
    Read less

Do a SWOT on Warren before you rule her out.

She's not Hillary, doesn't have a lot of baggage other than this fake Indian thing, is a woman, a Democrat, and is relatively youngish.

And the fake Indian thing ... seriously ... I'm from the south as are many, many of you. I doubt much of the family history handed down to me by parents, grandparents, and old biddy aunts would stand up to any real scrutiny. Cherokee history, which I believe is what she was claiming, is even MORE dodgy. There's a LOT of people in the Cherokee nation who probably don't even have the fraction of actual Native American blood that she has. When Jackson's thugs rounded up the Cherokee and other tribes, they didn't didn't stop at just people who LOOKED like Indians. A lot of pure blood Scotsmen who were living in those mountains were calling themselves Cherokee and they got carted off too. So her claim doesn't bother me greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    Do a SWOT on Warren before you rule her out.

She's not Hillary, doesn't have a lot of baggage other than this fake Indian thing, is a woman, a Democrat, and is relatively youngish.

And the fake Indian thing ... seriously ... I'm from the south as are many, many of you. I doubt much of the family history handed down to me by parents, grandparents, and old biddy aunts would stand up to any real scrutiny. Cherokee history, which I believe is what she was claiming, is even MORE dodgy. There's a LOT of people in the Cherokee nation who probably don't even have the fraction of actual Native American blood that she has. When Jackson's thugs rounded up the Cherokee and other tribes, they didn't didn't stop at just people who LOOKED like Indians. A lot of pure blood Scotsmen who were living in those mountains were calling themselves Cherokee and they got carted off too. So her claim doesn't bother me greatly.
    o you realize the number of generations one has to go back to obtain 1/1000th "Cherokee DNA" (and this from a HIGHLY unreliable, politically motivated source)?
    d

No, I really don't. My understanding is that it's a lot though, probably pre-dating the establishment of the United States. Is that accurate?

Warren/Clinton collusion