Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Elizbeth Warren is Toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Amazing how all these Dems who call Trump a Dictator seem to have those actual traits.................

Warren Asked Obama to Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg

Clearing the name of a traitor was a priority for the Democratic presidential candidate.

TDS is strong with her

Warren Pledges DOJ Task Force To Investigate Political Opponent

Which of course would be permissible and not at all regarded as going after a political opponent. It’s always okay if a Democrat is blatantly political and improper.