Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Today in the White House

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    10,654

    Default

    Again, "anonymous" sources are the basis for the allegations in the linked article.
    Pastor Guest

    Free E- Book!

    "Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Again, "anonymous" sources are the basis for the allegations in the linked article.
    Read this -- http://www.businessinsider.com/mcmas...rmation-2017-5

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Kim Guilfoyle goes on the record and says she's in talks to become press secretary & wishes Spicer "the best."

    http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/05/1...ess-secretary/


    Question -- has anyone told Mr Spicer

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    10,654

    Default

    How does one respond to accusations made by sources that are anonymous?
    Pastor Guest

    Free E- Book!

    "Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System


  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    How does one respond to accusations made by sources that are anonymous?
    In the intelligence field, anonymity is often the case. In this instance, however, there are quite a few statements being made to reporters. For myself, the test is the credibility of each individual reporter based on past statements. You need to develop a sense of trust that the reporter chose sources wisely and accurately reported what the sources said.

    MORE: see this article re how to interpret McMaster's statements today -- https://t.co/C079jMECLu
    Last edited by GodwitToo; 05-16-2017 at 02:08 PM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Glass House city (Ohio)
    Posts
    5,685

    Default

    From what I have heard / read the last 18 or so hours, it is impossible for a President to leak classified intel because as soon as he shares it, he has de-classified it. He has that authority/ power as POTUS.

    If this is true, and im not sure it is but several sources have said so, then it is also true that Trump did not share classified info. Anyone can say this and not be lying. The question should be, then, did he share information that was classified before he spoke it?

    And as for anonymous sources, you really can't blame them. I recall reading during the campaign that Trump's life motto for success in business is something like, if someone messes you over, you do it 10 times back. His vengeance would extend far beyond the WH and the immediate future to ruin you and yours for life. He really is a nasty little man.

    ďAs for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, And at the last He will take His stand on the earth."
    Job 19:25 NASB


    @www.dothnet.net

  7. #27
    breezy's Avatar
    breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Behind enemy lines
    Posts
    40,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFish View Post
    From what I have heard / read the last 18 or so hours, it is impossible for a President to leak classified intel because as soon as he shares it, he has de-classified it. He has that authority/ power as POTUS.

    If this is true, and im not sure it is but several sources have said so, then it is also true that Trump did not share classified info. Anyone can say this and not be lying. The question should be, then, did he share information that was classified before he spoke it?

    And as for anonymous sources, you really can't blame them. I recall reading during the campaign that Trump's life motto for success in business is something like, if someone messes you over, you do it 10 times back. His vengeance would extend far beyond the WH and the immediate future to ruin you and yours for life. He really is a nasty little man.
    And if you messed with the Clintons....you died. I don't remember reading about a body trail behind Trump but, he's the nasty little man.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    10,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodwitToo View Post
    In the intelligence field, anonymity is often the case. In this instance, however, there are quite a few statements being made to reporters. For myself, the test is the credibility of each individual reporter based on past statements. You need to develop a sense of trust that the reporter chose sources wisely and accurately reported what the sources said.

    MORE: see this article re how to interpret McMaster's statements today -- https://t.co/C079jMECLu
    It seems to me, if any of this is true, the person or people ought to stand up publicly and present whatever evidence they have to support their allegations. I tend not to believe people who accuse others of wrong doing for the purpose of destroying them while hiding behind a cloak of anonymity. Attacking someone in this way is nothing less than cowardice.
    Pastor Guest

    Free E- Book!

    "Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System


  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    11,723

    Default

    Anonymous sources state that the editors of the Washington Post and the New York times were spotted in an unnatural threesome with a billy goat.

    That is at least as credible as all of the other crazy talk coming from the msm



  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    It seems to me, if any of this is true, the person or people ought to stand up publicly and present whatever evidence they have to support their allegations. I tend not to believe people who accuse others of wrong doing for the purpose of destroying them while hiding behind a cloak of anonymity. Attacking someone in this way is nothing less than cowardice.
    The CIA Director is briefing Congress this evening.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •