Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RICO case

FBI searches Annapolis GOP fundraising firm

Website: Firm was formerly associated with firm operated by Paul Manafort

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/fbi-se...639787?src=app

Media Freaking Out That Trump Gets 2 Scoops Of Ice Cream. Really.

These folks are truly obsessed fruitcakes.
    Via Federalist:
    Today much of the media have spent the day freaking out over a Time magazine feature on how President Donald Trump spends his time “after hours.”
    A portion of the 3,803 word-long article that’s been getting so much attention from Twitter accounts with blue check marks describes Trump dining in the Blue Room of the White House.
    The waiters know well Trump’s personal preferences. As he settles down, they bring him a Diet Coke, while the rest of us are served water, with the Vice President sitting at one end of the table. With the salad course, Trump is served what appears to be Thousand Island dressing instead of the creamy vinaigrette for his guests. When the chicken arrives, he is the only one given an extra dish of sauce. At the dessert course, he gets two scoops of vanilla ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, instead of the single scoop for everyone else. The tastes of Pence are also tended to. Instead of the pie, he gets a fruit plate.
    Keep
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Indictments have been issued and arrests are coming. A plan for serving arrest warrants was approved yesterday by a senior Justice Department official involved in prosecuting the case.

More later.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fact of interest -- The Federal District Court in Alexandria Va is now closed to members of the public who do not have business before the court. And the docket of most of the judges has been cleared for a few days.

I do not claim any inside info as to why this is occurring, but I do note that this is one of the jurisdictions where a grand jury has been sitting while investigating various Trump colleagues. That same grand jury has issued sealed indictments against at least a few of those colleagues.

So, expect something interesting to happen in that court this week.

Quote Originally Posted by GodwitToo View Post
    Fact of interest -- The Federal District Court in Alexandria Va is now closed to members of the public who do not have business before the court. And the docket of most of the judges has been cleared for a few days.

I do not claim any inside info as to why this is occurring, but I do note that this is one of the jurisdictions where a grand jury has been sitting while investigating various Trump colleagues. That same grand jury has issued sealed indictments against at least a few of those colleagues.

So, expect something interesting to happen in that court this week.
    Details -

As of 1:00 PM the Alexandria courthouse is closed to the public. I have confirmed this with a source on the ground who tried to gain access. Source reporting how unusual this is. The courthouse is a public building. Source at the location only was told that unless you have a court date you have to leave.