Thread: Dreams of Messiah's return

Default Dreams of Messiah's return

Last night, I had a most amazing dream and was just wondering if anyone else has dreamed of Messiah's return? Of course, when I dream, I often seem not to remember all of the details. Like when I awake, I wonder, if what I was dreaming about originated within my own mind or was it from God? Dreams can be strange, but this one was different, and, I would say, profound. I hesitate to relate any of the details I can remember, mainly because I don't trust myself. Would not want anybody to be misled by my opinions, if they didn't come from God.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else has had dreams of Messiah's actual physical return? Thanks.

Dreamed about messiah coming years ago. Nothing recently specific to that, while a handful may be interpreted as such. Really haven't recalled many dreams as of late, but sleepless patterns of aging are setting in.
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest — that is, the power of living as they please.

I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

(Erasmus regarding Luther and the church, 1527, 1529)

Thanks, Wiskey. One of the interesting details of my dream was that there was a Jewish guy with me when Jesus told him to immediately arrange a meeting with a Jewish group who mistakenly thought it would take a long time to resolve a controversy. He knowingly smiled as He seemed amused that they would think that our Father had not already thought of the resolution. No details of what that controversy was, but the Jewish man seemed to be surprised that the emphasis was on immediately.

Not sure if I thought about this as I lay contemplating the dream after I awoke, or if it was part of the actual dream, but the oft quoted questions by Jews, of the Messiah, "Is this the first time you have come? and What took you so long?" seemed mildly arrogant.

I would suggest that, if your dream is validly meaning something, and there is a Jewish controversy centered around Jesus, then it is not about whether this is a first or second visit. Rather, it is an issue of establishing guilt or innocence in a Sanhedrin court (a theocratic authority).

Jesus' original trial, although a kangaroo court of illegitimate authority heads and procedures, was nonetheless conducted by the official court system. It is therefore up to a legitimate Sanhedrin to perform a retrial to overturn that ancient ruling. A crucial step in national redemption is rectifying impurity through lashon hara against any brother of Israel. At first glance, any knowledgable Jew sees a sea of obstacles to accomplish such a task. Yet, the case is already being re-examined....and, while utterly confusing to the uninitiated, it is not that complicated for those educated in the highest levels of Jewish law and religion.

Here is a blurb about a fellow already engaging his leadership...in a kosher Jewish way.
    http://www.worldtribune.com/jewish-s...ls-native-son/

Here is his website.
    http://www.facingeachother.com

On that site, you will find a link to to his positions and understanding. I almost guarantee you will not understand most of it, as there is both a language barrier and an education barrier. But he brings an authentic, Torah based, Judaism centered perspective regarding who and what Jesus really is.

This guy is not just some random schmuck. He is taught by a very prestigious rabbi in erets, and has the ear of certain rabbis of the highest respect, following and levels of understanding in the land. He is not some rogue Jew who is rejected by Jewish religious establishment....he is a favored son of it. His approach is legitimate and his efforts are done with approval of his authorities.

Give it a look. Maybe your dream had meaning....
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest — that is, the power of living as they please.

I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

Thanks again, Wiskey. I listened to a couple of his teachings and I understand them, but I did not find a link to his positions and understanding. I especially like the idea of one book, Torah? Tenach for all people and the following: "an essential contribution for the redemption of Israel and the whole world. " I wish him well!

Gematria is a fascinating study...

His positions and understanding are that of an Orthodox Jew. He has a book which he is just beginning to print in English. His Youtube channel contains a large number of teachings. He is an authority in his own right, yet none of these teachings, at their core, are unique to him, but he, under the guidance of his rabbi (who is widely esteemed and honored), is carrying these to a previously unexplored level. His approach is from pure Judaism, not Christianity, as I'm certain you ascertained. Anyway, glad you saw merit in them. It's not something I'd normally post about here, but it seemed the reasonable thing to do on the basis of your inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey Reb View Post
    Give it a look. Maybe your dream had meaning....
    Thanks again, Wiskey. I wasn't so much interested in trying to find meaning for my dream, but inquiring to see if anyone else was having dreams about Messiah's return. Looks like I'm the only one....which wouldn't be the first time.

Sorry for the mistake.