Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump will be forced out.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Trump will be forced out.

I believe,unfortunately, Trump is in way over his head. He's smart,but he is way out of his league. I see it more and more each day. I supported him but I see with his nepotism and braggadocio, he is just not right for the job. Saddens me greatly, but I give him a year at most...

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

That's gonna piss a lot of people off!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    That's gonna piss a lot of people off!!!!
    Yeah, like me.
    Visit my website located at http://www.mdsoptics.com

Quote Originally Posted by rmomaha View Post
    Yeah, like me.
    If he is impeached or resigns, we will have President Pence! America First with a healthy dose of Jesus-loving, Bible-believing, Christianity. Hey anti-Trumpers - be careful what you asked for.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by JAG06 View Post
    If he is impeached or resigns, we will have President Pence! America First with a healthy dose of Jesus-loving, Bible-believing, Christianity. Hey anti-Trumpers - be careful what you asked for.
    Honestly I doubt that would happen for this reason: once the blood letting start with Trump out, the Libs are going to want ALL of Trumps cabinet, including Pence gone, period. They will be happy with nothing less, and since they got rid of Trump, they will want to clean house entirely.

That being said, I hope everyone here knows that if Trump does get run out or resigns, it will be game on. No one with any kind of conservative/freedom loving views will be safe. Gun and supply prices are low right now, but if there is even the slightest indication Trump is out, those will skyrocket because I think then CWII will have just been declared.

All those snowflakes have no idea the hell that will be rained down on them for their ignorance.

Outside the big cities, most folks are fed up with all of this, and this just may be the trigger that finally sets them off.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

If Comey really believed Trump was obstructing justus and failed to report it, guess what Comey is guilty of???

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Quote Originally Posted by JAG06 View Post
    Actually, what you describe here is precisely what this anti-Trump has always asked for in a President. I have my doubts that even Pence could fulfill that description, but concede that he's got a helluva lot better chance than Trump ever will.

Reminder: Mueller was FBI Director when he & then-DAG James Comey together intervened at Ashcroft's bedside in 2004 & threatened to resign.

Bill Kristol --

SHOT: Trump fires Comey, using Rosenstein memo as partial justification.
    CHASER: Rosenstein appoints Comey ally Mueller as special counsel.
    Last edited by GodwitToo; 05-17-2017 at 06:22 PM.

The White House was blinded by the Special Counsel announcement -- given only about a 30-minute heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Fishdawg View Post
    I believe,unfortunately, Trump is in way over his head. He's smart,but he is way out of his league. I see it more and more each day. I supported him but I see with his nepotism and braggadocio, he is just not right for the job. Saddens me greatly, but I give him a year at most...
    Of course you have the pertinent portions of the USCON handy so that you can cite those portions that decree his actions to date being felonies. Right?
    You'll sell your soul for just a few ShareBlue Dollars? Not surprising coming from a 1/2wit sock puppet, but a complete violation of the TTOL's rules. Get Thee To A Nunnery!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."