Quote Originally Posted by JAG06 View Post
If he is impeached or resigns, we will have President Pence! America First with a healthy dose of Jesus-loving, Bible-believing, Christianity. Hey anti-Trumpers - be careful what you asked for.
Honestly I doubt that would happen for this reason: once the blood letting start with Trump out, the Libs are going to want ALL of Trumps cabinet, including Pence gone, period. They will be happy with nothing less, and since they got rid of Trump, they will want to clean house entirely.

That being said, I hope everyone here knows that if Trump does get run out or resigns, it will be game on. No one with any kind of conservative/freedom loving views will be safe. Gun and supply prices are low right now, but if there is even the slightest indication Trump is out, those will skyrocket because I think then CWII will have just been declared.

All those snowflakes have no idea the hell that will be rained down on them for their ignorance.

Outside the big cities, most folks are fed up with all of this, and this just may be the trigger that finally sets them off.