Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump will be forced out.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG06 View Post
    If he is impeached or resigns, we will have President Pence! America First with a healthy dose of Jesus-loving, Bible-believing, Christianity. Hey anti-Trumpers - be careful what you asked for.
    Honestly I doubt that would happen for this reason: once the blood letting start with Trump out, the Libs are going to want ALL of Trumps cabinet, including Pence gone, period. They will be happy with nothing less, and since they got rid of Trump, they will want to clean house entirely.

That being said, I hope everyone here knows that if Trump does get run out or resigns, it will be game on. No one with any kind of conservative/freedom loving views will be safe. Gun and supply prices are low right now, but if there is even the slightest indication Trump is out, those will skyrocket because I think then CWII will have just been declared.

All those snowflakes have no idea the hell that will be rained down on them for their ignorance.

Outside the big cities, most folks are fed up with all of this, and this just may be the trigger that finally sets them off.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

If Comey really believed Trump was obstructing justus and failed to report it, guess what Comey is guilty of???

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    If Comey really believed Trump was obstructing justus and failed to report it, guess what Comey is guilty of???
    He did report it. We will all see that report soon enough. Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by GodwitToo View Post
    He did report it. We will all see that report soon enough. Patience.

If he reported it, why are they acting now? This happened months ago. You're full of shiite!!!

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    I agree that he may well be forced out, but not through the personality flaws you accuse him of. He does have flaws, but the ones you list aren't what's going to do him in. He's still not accustomed to the level of evil he's up against. He hasn't learned how to speak and say nothing, at the same time. He's used to being strait forward without having to parse his words. He knows business chess, but not political chess. Political chess is from the bowels of evil. Politicians will bounce from fencetop to fence top and land on the one that is most likely to won..principles aside. They're quick and glib with the tongue to cover their tracks.

Trump still hasn't caught on to the depths of corruption, nor has he a clue as to how far that corruption will go to secure its agenda. They were willing to let him scratch at the surface of things, bit now he's reaching out to the apples of their eye as he attempts to drain the swamp. I just hope he comes out mentally and emotionally, intact, and not a broken man.
    THIS
    We need to pray. God has long sleeves and none of us know what exactly is in them. Trump is up against unbelievable evil. Whether you support him or not, if you are a believer, you need to pray about the evil. The deep state, the liberals, call it whatever you want.....they hate God and His laws. We might be surprised at how this all works out. I believe God will make fools out of those who hate Him

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Well all my gums are clean and I just put an extra layer of duct tape on my phone-book-body-armor so I'm ready for some prophylactic action, but not the Berkeley kind, that's sweaty work.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This might bite Comey and the commies in their asses.....

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    If he reported it, why are they acting now? This happened months ago. You're full of shiite!!!
    Your arguing w/a ShareBlue sock puppet that is posting on a thread his own sock puppet posted, he gets paid for every post he makes. Heck I bet he made $.50 on this thread alone.

Language!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trump isn't going anywhere. Most of the current MSM wet dream is fake news.