Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Arrests Coming

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    817

    Default Arrests Coming

    The Federal District Court in Alexandria Va is now closed to members of the public who do not have business before the court. This took effect at 1:00 PM on Wednesday May 17. I have confirmed this with a source on the ground who tried to gain access. Source is reporting how unusual this is. The courthouse is a public building. Source at the location only was told that unless you have a court date you have to leave.

    Also, the docket of several of the judges has been cleared for a few days. This can be seen by looking at the court's website

    I do not claim any inside info as to why this is occurring, but I do note that this is one of the jurisdictions where a grand jury has been sitting while investigating various Trump colleagues. That same grand jury has issued sealed indictments against at least a few of those colleagues.

    So, expect something interesting to happen in that court this week, probably today or tomorrow.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    817

    Default

    And here is a hearing on a plea agreement by a Trump associate --

    05/22/17 1:30pm O'Grady 1:2009 cr175
    USA vs Lazar Plea Agreement Hearing
    Angelina Lazar
    Alexandria Court Rm 700

    I have no idea what she is charged with. Here is her connection with Trump --
    http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...ift-01-20-2017

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    10,657

    Default

    If the results of a grand jury's investigation are known before they are announced, has the law been broken?
    Pastor Guest

    Free E- Book!

    "Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    K-K-K-Katmandu
    Posts
    3,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    If the results of a grand jury's investigation are known before they are announced, has the law been broken?
    Is the person charged a Democrat or Republican?
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

    www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    8,021

    Default

    Maybe we're finally going to see Hillary do the perp walk!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodwitToo View Post
    And here is a hearing on a plea agreement by a Trump associate --

    05/22/17 1:30pm O'Grady 1:2009 cr175
    USA vs Lazar Plea Agreement Hearing
    Angelina Lazar
    Alexandria Court Rm 700

    I have no idea what she is charged with. Here is her connection with Trump --
    http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...ift-01-20-2017
    So the courthouse is closed and dockets cleared because of a plea hearing scheduled for next week? Try again.

    "Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

    Thomas Jefferson

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    817

    Default

    12:05 pm today -- 10 complaints filed in four different jurisdictions. The complaints will remain under seal (and will not appear on Pacer).

    Probably search and seizure actions.

    More later.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodwitToo View Post
    The Federal District Court in Alexandria Va is now closed to members of the public who do not have business before the court. This took effect at 1:00 PM on Wednesday May 17. I have confirmed this with a source on the ground who tried to gain access. Source is reporting how unusual this is. The courthouse is a public building. Source at the location only was told that unless you have a court date you have to leave.

    Also, the docket of several of the judges has been cleared for a few days. This can be seen by looking at the court's website

    I do not claim any inside info as to why this is occurring, but I do note that this is one of the jurisdictions where a grand jury has been sitting while investigating various Trump colleagues. That same grand jury has issued sealed indictments against at least a few of those colleagues.

    So, expect something interesting to happen in that court this week, probably today or tomorrow.


    What an idiot. Get a job and a life.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAG06 View Post
    So the courthouse is closed and dockets cleared because of a plea hearing scheduled for next week? Try again.
    Protip: When situations are fast-moving and tactical in nature, take raw intel for what it is. Don't mistake for analyzed/finished work.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodwitToo View Post
    Protip: When situations are fast-moving and tactical in nature, take raw intel for what it is. Don't mistake for analyzed/finished work.
    I didn't mistake it for anything since it's obviously hogwash. You were implying a causal relationship between the two, which I debunked. Perhaps you should get your facts straight before you start to troll....

    "Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

    Thomas Jefferson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •