Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arrests Coming

NBC News: Mike Flynn and Paul Manafort have emerged as key figures in the
    Russia investigation Mueller will lead

NBC News: Officials say multiple grand jury subpoenas & records
    requests have been issued in connection with the 2 men in the past 6
    months

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...l-lead-n761256
    Last edited by GodwitToo; 05-17-2017 at 06:52 PM.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Trump needs to go on the offensive. Indict Hillary for child molestation/pedophilia via Weiner's computer pics.

Everything is on the table now with the Special Counsel appointment......everything.

Scope of the special prosecutor's charter --

Yes indeed, arrests will occur

He knew last year he'd been photographed several times but did that stop his homicidal rage?
    Well did it 1/2Wit?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by GodwitToo View Post
    Scope of the special prosecutor's charter --

Why do ya 'spose no one took jurisdiction when them Branch Davidians was murdered? Or the Weaver family?

Do ya 'spose this was in force when them Branch Davidians and the Weaver family was murdered in which both were the results of perjured affidavits?

O.W.

Published on May 17, 2017
    This is video from the bodycam of a Douglas County Deputy when he was faced with a split-second decision. He thought he was helping a stranded motorist, instead, a man with a rifle got out of the driver's side door.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The only revelation Comey provided was, he committed felony perjury to Congress.
    heh heh heh

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

I don't know about anyone else but, if I had "sources" embedded , like globbot claims, I wouldn't be sleeping during the night with these "earth shattering" revelations........#HESFULLOF****

Default We murdered seth rich and we'll murder you too; get used to it sucker!