Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Franklin Graham Says Trump Will Remain President Until God's Vision Is Complete

Default Franklin Graham Says Trump Will Remain President Until God's Vision Is Complete

Franklin Graham Says Trump Will Remain President Until God’s Vision Is Complete
    God wanted him in that position and He’s going to stay in that position until (God’s) vision is complete

franklin-graham-r-and-donald-trumpgra
    The Reverend Franklin Graham has asserted his belief that Trump will remain in power until God’s purposes have been accomplished in the United States. Graham was giving an interview on how Christianity is being attacked and marginalized by “anti-Christ” media when he made the remarks, reports The Commercial Appeal.

Now, he said, it is time for Christians to stand up and be counted, and to involve themselves in the political process. “The only hope for our country is God, not the Republican Party, not the Democratic Party,” Graham said in a telephone interview with the USA TODAY NETWORK – Tennessee. “I wanted to encourage people to pray and vote, to encourage Christians to run for office.”

Graham believes that religious liberty is under siege from the media, and that Christians need to get behind the government-led campaign for greater religious freedom. “This has been happening across the country,” he said. “It’s increasing. We are going to be attacked. Let’s pray and get Christians involved in politics.”

And what about Trump’s remarkable election victory and his future in the White House? Does he have the hand of God upon him? “He did everything wrong, offended almost every people group, but I believe he won because of God,” Graham said of the President.

“He wanted him in that position and (Trump’s) going to stay in that position until (God’s) vision is complete.”
    Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

Franklin is no different than his father: An imposter. BG was a compromising ecumenist from the outset of his ministry. No one gets the media backing that guy got without the Vatican running the "show."

Do you believe his statement in the title of the op?
    Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

Quote Originally Posted by PsalmSinger View Post
    Do you believe his statement in the title of the op?

Well, it is really meaningless. You could say the same thing about anyone. You will remain in your job until God's vision is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by ByGraceAlone View Post
    Franklin is no different than his father: An imposter. BG was a compromising ecumenist from the outset of his ministry. No one gets the media backing that guy got without the Vatican running the "show."
    Why do people do this? Denigrate the messenger?
    Either you believe what was said or you don't.
    But, hey, let's run down this dude's father. You really think he was working for the catholics??

The local online paper mentioned this fella came into town in the recent past. Wished I'da known, mighta gone down just to look into his eyes as he spoke to the crowd.

Ya ever seen Ronnie's, George's, George's 2, Billy blob, Hitlery, Oblo's eyes when they spoke publicly at "wee peepses"? Telling ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    The local online paper mentioned this fella came into town in the recent past. Wished I'da known, mighta gone down just to look into his eyes as he spoke to the crowd.

Ya ever seen Ronnie's, George's, George's 2, Billy blob, Hitlery, Oblo's eyes when they spoke publicly at "wee peepses"? Telling ....

O.W.
    I have met and spoken with F. Graham, what do you want to know maybe I can help? maybe not?
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    I have met and spoken with F. Graham, what do you want to know maybe I can help? maybe not?
    Whether his purpose is divinely inspired, that he speaks truth.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Whether his purpose is divinely inspired, that he speaks truth.

O.W.
    lol, Well I'm probably the last person in the world that could answer that for you, I read once that only God knows what's in the heart in a man so I don't think I can help with that.
    I can say the man has a commanding presence, you cant help but notice that,or at least I couldn't. Appears to be very well educated, as I noticed his speech is one of purpose, not condescending nor judgmental, or arrogant. His physical appearance is the same, careful if you shake his hand,,he might bust your knuckle's,,

No I didn't see any demons coming from his eyes, when engaged in conversation he is attentive and appears to enjoy conversing with people and does so easily.
    I did not notice any masonic messaging, or Vatican payroll stubs hanging out of his pockets . His charity seems to hire very qualified people and really does get down 'in the trenches' and does the hard good work that it says it strives for,,,as far as my experience. I have never read any of his books and do not 'follow' him.

I would say he represents a teacher of the gospels very well. Anything else I may be able to help you with ask away.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    Anything else I may be able to help you with ask away.
    Seems you pretty well covered it Plainsman, appreciate your assessment ... no demons eh?

O.W.