Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Portland Used to Be a Very Nice Town...Now Detroit

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Disciplining Police While Ignoring Deadly Rioters

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eadly-rioters/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

more riots
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

And There It Is… Antifa-BLM Mob in Portland Chants “Free Palestine!” Before Final Speaker (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/antifa-blm-mob-portland-chants-free-palestine-final-speaker-video/

Progressives flee Portland

Portland Approves Free Universal Preschool With Nation's Highest Taxes

Goodbye, Oregon, we barely knew ye: Voters decriminalize hard drugs to become first state to shift resources to rehab instead

(Natural News) Thanks to what may be the dumbest group of Democrat voters in the country, Oregon is now the first state in the country to decriminalize small amounts of the most addictive, deadly drugs on American streets. As the nation continues to wait to see who will win the presidential election (as of this writing, anyway), Oregon … [Read More...]