Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Portland Used to Be a Very Nice Town...Now Detroit

Portland’s Mayor Begs Public To Help Dox Antifa Members, Do The Cops Jobs…

Ridiculous and dangerous. Folks are going to get hurt and it will be Ted’s fault.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Portland City Council Approves $1.4 Million for ‘Unarmed’ Patrols to Combat Gun Violence

this going to get civilians killed, hopefully it will be libtards who join this insanity

Quote Originally Posted by always learning View Post
    Portland City Council Approves $1.4 Million for ‘Unarmed’ Patrols to Combat Gun Violence

this going to get civilians killed, hopefully it will be libtards who join this insanity
    Just another scheme to pocket tax dollars by the peace loving Liberals. Portland will burn

Local news special; From 'wonderful' to 'war zone': Portland's reputation transformation

America became a Communist country during Lincoln's regime; And we have become much more Communist since then.
    And, now the Bolsheviks, we have loved so much in the 20th Century, are coming for us.

Americans entered "world war 1" to overthrow the Russian Czar and torture and murder millions of Russian Christians; When Germany went into
    Russia to save Russians from those Bolsheviks, America spent well over 11 billion $'s and burned to death, starved & froze to death millions of our Germanic relatives.
    Then the unsane, deluded, criminally minded Americans wanted to have a "Cold War" with Stalin's Communists from 1945 until Russians threw out the Communists; Then the ever stupid Americans wanted to destroy Russia to help the Richman get richer.

It has been so incredibly stupid, and yet most Americans are still in love with the massive evil we have done.
    So, enjoy the fruits of our Gross Stupidity, such as having our cities destroyed. After all America spent a lot of time and money destroying hundreds of cities and many millions of people over the last 121 years. Such a pity we have been so stupid.

And throughout our sinfulness, the Richman got richer and richer. Now, many Americans are committing suicide by injection.