Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Portland Used to Be a Very Nice Town...Now Detroit

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Portland base Co. errects 30 foot anti-Trump ad in Times Square
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Andy Ngo's family home attacked by Antifa

Coming to your neighborhood
    Last edited by Lenno; 11-01-2019 at 08:20 PM.

Cider Riot, the notorious Antifa hangout which was the site of a widely publicized riot on May Day this year which led to a million-dollar lawsuit, will close on November 10. Owner Abram Goldman-Armstrong blames bad press and White Claw (lol) for the sudden closure.

Recently, there was a shooting where a prominent antifa member was run over and killed by a by a stolen SUV just outside of the bar.

The riot on May Day:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pqnE3y0T1U [Embed]

https://www.oregonlive.com/beer/2019...ose-nov-10.htm http://archive.is/Ux0N6
    Cider riot was raising money for communist causes. The bankruptciy is to protect the owners from lawsuits. They had it up for sale before the riot and lawsuit, commies just don't know how to run a business. The same crew of clowns that runs this place used to operate a anarchist coffee shop which went under for similar reasons. He started the bar with money from a gofundme campaign, the investors were fleeced from the beginning...

Even in the commie hotbed of Portland, there are occasional glimpses of light through the clouds. This perp a man from behind with an collapsible baton while he was bent over helping someone who was just assaulted stand up. Best part is, he had no priors, which means this should have something of a chilling effect on the confused children who like to commit consequence-free violence on the streets.

>A 24-year-old man who hit another man over the head with a baton in June during dueling downtown Portland demonstrations was sentenced Friday to nearly six years in prison.

>Gage Halupowski pleaded guilty to second-degree assault in connection with the June 29 attack on Adam Kelly outside The Nines Hotel along Southwest Morrison Street. Halupowski was identified as one of several masked, black-clothed demonstrators seen on video hitting and pepper-spraying Kelly after he appeared to come to the aid of another man who’d been attacked during the protests, authorities said.

>Kelly, a right-wing protestor at the demonstrations, wrote on Facebook at the time that the blows to his head led to him suffering a concussion and needing 25 staples to close the wounds.

>Multnomah County Deputy District Attorney Melissa Marrero said Halupowski hitting Kelly in the back of the head with an expandable baton was “completely unexplainable, completely avoidable and didn’t need to happen.”

>She said Kelly and Halupowski both were lucky that Kelly survived his injuries.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland
    /2019/11/baton-attack-during-june-protests-in-downtown-portland-lands-man-in-jail-for-nearly-6-years.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=tru e
    http://archive.is/6rPrP

There were two Antifa members who assaulted Kelly from behind with metal weapons, this guy and Joseph Christian Evans, who is still on the run.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland
    /2019/08/portland-police-ask-for-help-finding-assault-suspect-from-june-29-protest.html

Im in Portland for the moment on business and to see a doctor.
    This place is a mess, there are homeless tents along the freeway ( I-205 ) and panhandlers at the freeway exits.
    People smoke pot in the parks and everywhere you turn there are pot shops.
    Plus the folks around 82nd street are just outright dangerous looking (glad we pack ).
    This is not a city to raise your children in. I am so glad our family's moved out of this liberal nightmare.

I drove Halsey from Gresham to Portland a few weeks ago; 82nd is a freak show, an absolute Dante's Inferno!