Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bill Gates' Vacation Reading: Homo Deus popping up all over

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Beautiful article, LittleFish! Thank you. Interesting theory. Alternating current....AC,,,,Anti-Christ?
    Thanks, dmatic, for reading it and for your feedback. Really appreciate it.

As to AC having a double meaning, I don't know. I know that God is light unto the soul and spirit as well as having characteristics in common with physical light. For example, light eliminates/conquers darkness, light is the purest form of energy, and at the speed of light, time stands still (eternity).

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Hey LittleFish,

Just wanted to let you know that Sherree read your post, and wanted to reply, but is a bit under the weather today (Sat). Went to the doc Wed. just for a regular check up, and may have picked up a bug there. She started feeling sick yesterday. So she went back to bed.
    Yep. Sometimes going to the doc can make you sicker. I hope and will pray that she's better soon.

And you're stuck with me until she feels better.
    Not a problem. Thanks for being here!

I didn't read your blog at the above link, but Sherree did, and told me about what you had said. She told me it was very good. I thought so too. May get to today since I'm up by myself, and don't want to run any chainsaws, or mowers, etc. to bother her. Reading is a quite exercise.

Just a couple of points in my mind, which you may have addressed in your blog, and are free to disagree with, but I have pondered it.

The history that we are taught in secular schools, that one that teaches man started in caves dragging their women around by their hair, which may sound good (LOL) and has evolved to the pinnacle of manhood and is about to break into godhood, is a history that is rewritten, and false. But it supports the agenda of the fallen ones.

My POV is that up till today the pinnacle of man was in the Garden of Eden and we are/have been on a steady decline ever since, and pretty soon the women will be dragging us men around by the hair of the head.
    Well, I don't know if women will get there, but I agree that all this feminism is out of hand and of the enemy. Upending God's appointed order.

Do you remember Tesla was trying to put together wi-fi electricity, so everyone in the country could have it for free? Someone....was it Rockefeller, JP Morgan ???? pulled his funding. Can't have free electricity now can we. With so much money to be made. Anyway.....

With that idea in mind there may be some support for the idea that there were obelisks all over the world, at some very interesting places, which may have worked as communication towers, or even Wi-Fi.

Yep, dumb stone agers couldn't have done that. Even as dumb stone agers used bronze chisels, and hammers to cut stone so big modern cranes can't pick them up. I think those that came up with that, should try it. Surprise! What a hoot. I wonder if they know bronze is made up mostly of copper? You know the stuff they bend around your house to run water through. Whose melting point is 1085 degrees. However, it does conduct electricity really well. Granted they did add a little of this or that to it to harden it up some, but to chisel stone, I don't think so. I have used modern bronze hammers, and in use, pieces fly off, and the hammer deforms easily to the point of uselessness quickly.
    Yes. No free energy for us. It was J P Morgan, whose descendants continue to bless us with their benevolence today (not!).

I don't agree with their premise yet I watch Ancient Aliens fairly regularly, and they present lots of evidence of higher tech in millennia past than we are taught existed then today.

I also thought about how esoteric knowledge was given, instead of learned, by the fallen ones, and compared that to Biblical knowledge which was learned through a teacher.

Timothy, and when John got out of exile, were both at Ephesus. John taught Polycarp, who taught Irenaeus, who taught Hippolytus.

Then you have Tesla who for the most part stood alone. He did apprentice under Edison for a time, but broke away.

Was just thinking about the two ways to acquire knowledge, and the differences in how it is done, and by who.
    Tesla apprenticed under Edison not because he needed to learn from him but because that's how it was done, getting your foot in the door. They were equals overall and in different ways exceeded each other, Edison in application and Tesla in engineering distribution. Edison was a tinkerer while Tesla's knowledge came from his visions more than anything else.

And Paul's three years in the desert. God could have 'downloaded' all knowledge to the apostle but didn't, instead choosing to take that time to teach him, build relationship, strengthen Paul's faith, all those good things.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Hey,

Did go over and read in your blog, pretty good, did make a reply in one topic.

Well, I don't know if women will get there
    What do you mean "will" y'all are ready doing it. Well, at least, according to Hollywood. LOL
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Gates is just doing what he's always done, push the satanic agenda. This nonsense about man becoming superman seems like an attempt by Satan to mimic the way in which the Lord will resurrect believers at His Second Advent.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFish
    I don't agree with their premise yet I watch Ancient Aliens fairly regularly, and they present lots of evidence of higher tech in millennia past than we are taught existed then today.
    Thanks for your prayers, LF. This stomach virus seems much better today.

We have watched Ancient Aliens in the past, and they do present some hard evidence to prove that technology was much more advanced during the pre-flood era. Some of their evidence can't be dismissed so easily. The problem I have with the series is that they always look to outer space aliens, instead of what we know were fallen angels. I think all of the theorists involved with Ancient Aliens are atheists who have to look elsewhere to explain the proof rather than the Word of God.

Hey,

Just kind of wondering that as time goes on, and technology gets so much more ingrained into our society, those of us who speak of the these things as being from the fallen ones, are not going to sound more, and more like kooks.

What, you want us to go back to the stone age? Freaking nut job!

Feel kind of like Noah building an Ark to provide for a flood, when it hasn't rained in the history of the world.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Bill Gates has always seemed shady to me. God knows the secrets he's hiding.

Hey,

Did go over and read in your blog, pretty good, did make a reply in one topic.
    I saw that, CaryC -- thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    We have watched Ancient Aliens in the past, and they do present some hard evidence to prove that technology was much more advanced during the pre-flood era. Some of their evidence can't be dismissed so easily. The problem I have with the series is that they always look to outer space aliens, instead of what we know were fallen angels. I think all of the theorists involved with Ancient Aliens are atheists who have to look elsewhere to explain the proof rather than the Word of God.
    Yes. Funny, isn't it, how atheists have no problem substituting inter-galactic space travelers for God. That proves that their objection to God is not belief but morality -- space aliens will not object to their sin problem but God surely will.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Gates is just doing what he's always done, push the satanic agenda. This nonsense about man becoming superman seems like an attempt by Satan to mimic the way in which the Lord will resurrect believers at His Second Advent.
    It is pretty much that. New agers often use the 'twinkling of an eye we will all be changed' to prove that man will ascend in some way to become gods and inherit eternal life. Humanity 2.0 will be a hands-on implementation of so-called eternal life without God, except it will not be life that becomes eternal for them but death.