Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin News Conference - Are you Kidding Me?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Would this be the wrong time to (somewhat tongue-in-cheek) say that I'd like to see the heads on pikes of every Congress-critter, plus the Presidents', who are responsible for ObamaCare first being passed and signed, and second, after seven years of time to prepare, couldn't, and still can't, get repeal done? I'd like to see those heads on pikes lining every street in D.C. as a collective reminder to those who come to replace them of what we expect in our "representatives." I'd be OK with them rotting in the hot sun and humidity through the rest of the D.C. summer. The more flies, gnats and maggots, the better, because just as we've had to endure the grotesque nature of their influence in our lives, I have to kind of giggle at the thought of them being remembered for the grotesque sub-humans they were at the time of their collective demise.

A little bit exaggerated, but this is standard fare for opposition political expression, and has been since the dawn of man. Whether or not we let ourselves say it out loud, there's not a person alive who immerses themselves in politics who hasn't thought about some kind of tortuous end coming to the politicians they oppose.

The skank's stunt was disgusting, no doubt, and Lisa Bloom is only a fraction of a hair above her as far as I'm concerned, but other than folks having their own oxen gored right in front of them, I really don't get what all the hubbub is about. I mean, other than to just vent about it, what are y'all getting out of keeping the story (and her name) alive, leading every newscast and being the topic of talk radio for at least the third day running? I don't care, I'm really just curious, but do y'all really hope (or think) that she should be prosecuted for the stunt? Having been a biker all of my adult life, I'm kinda a'skeerd for most of my friends if this skank gets prosecuted for offensive expression, 'cause the skank's got nuthin' on some of them. Just seems to me more appropriate that she fade into obscurity because no one will pay to go to her shows, and no one will buy from companies who sponsor her TV appearances (if either of those scenarios are, indeed, the case).

Blues

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Blues, I think what we want to call attention to is the hypocrisy of her defense. I haven't seen any mainstream media today, but it was already falling off the radar yesterday. Can you imagine the hours and hours of analysis if a conservative comedian had done this. They would be demanding his head, no pun intended.

It's awfully rich that she says she would never want to harm anyone, never harm a child and yet look at her quote about Barron in December. We just need to call attention to it.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

She needs prayers and special head-help.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    It sucks for her? The sad thing for her? Are you kidding me? She did wrong. Period. And will suffer the consequences somewhat. Probably before this is all over, she'll be the hero. She said outrageous things in that news conference like all big babies do. Because Melania said this was wrong and frightened her son that means she is trying to ruin Griffin's career? The secret service is questioning this, and she's being unfairly treated??? That is routine for them when something can be perceived as a threat.

I am enjoying the show of the left being shown for what they are. Seems like maybe God keeps pulling back all the hypocrisy one layer at a time.

No, Bugoutbear, not sorry in the least
    Decades of chumps like her buying into the nonsense that "If you feel pain, it is someone else's fault....not yours. Get a lawyer to sue."
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Earl
    Yeah, libs in general trash anyone they don't like, but when someone stands up against their attacks they call them bullies, racists, homophobes, etc., etc,...

Liberals are always the victim.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Blues, I think what we want to call attention to is the hypocrisy of her defense. I haven't seen any mainstream media today, but it was already falling off the radar yesterday. Can you imagine the hours and hours of analysis if a conservative comedian had done this. They would be demanding his head, no pun intended.

It's awfully rich that she says she would never want to harm anyone, never harm a child and yet look at her quote about Barron in December. We just need to call attention to it.
    You got it.
    Blues, it's the fact she accepts absolutely no responsibility for what she did to herself. In fact she's doubling-down in typical, Liberal fashion = blame someone else:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4isfVJPzo
    'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!'
    Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video
    Kathy Griffin broke down in tears speaking about the constant attacks from the public and members of the Trump family over the past few days
    She said that she has been receiving constant death threats, which she described as detailed and specific
    Griffin, 56, also said that President Trump 'broke' her and that she does not expect her career to recover from his family's attacks
    She added that she will not back down from this fight, saying: 'I am not afraid of Donald Trump. He is a bully'
    Griffin said that the photo shoot was inspired by Megyn Kelly, and the comment Trump made to the then-Fox News host about 'blood coming out of everywhere' It was also confirmed at the press conference that the Secret Service is investigating Griffin over the image

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com Published: 12:36 EDT, 2 June 2017 | Updated: 16:03 EDT, 2 June 2017

Kathy Griffin accused President Donald Trump and his family of launching a campaign to destroy her life in response to the image she posted earlier this week in which she appeared to be holding the commander-in-chief's severed head.

The comedian broke down in tears as she detailed the torrent of abuse she has been receiving online, and the constant death threats which she described as detailed and specific.

She stated however that she will not back down from this fight, saying: 'I am not afraid of Donald Trump. He is a bully.'

Later in the interview Griffin said that her career was likely over now as a result of this incident, and that President Trump had 'broke' her, moments after she declared: 'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!'

Griffin, 56, declared at one point that this would not be happening to her if she was a 'white man.'

Her lawyer Lisa Bloom also suggested during the press conference that despite reports, Barron was likely not that upset after seeing the image of Griffin with the decapitated head by stating the child was 'allegedly' traumatized.

'We don't know that. You're assuming that everything that Trump says is true, and in fact, we know that everything Trump says is false,' said Bloom.

It was also confirmed at the press conference that the Secret Service is investigating Griffin over the image, with the comedian saying: 'Yeah I might get arrested today. I don't care.'

Griffin's criminal lawyer Dimitry Goran also joined her Friday.

Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Another thought. Liberals rarely apologize and ask forgiveness. When they do, it usually seems insincere, but God knows. On the other hand, they NEVER publicly forgive a conservative who makes a mistake and asks for forgiveness. The person who is condemned by the left is forever condemned. The liberals say they want people to forgive them, but they are unwilling to forgive others.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Another thought. Liberals rarely apologize and ask forgiveness. When they do, it usually seems insincere, but God knows. On the other hand, they NEVER publicly forgive a conservative who makes a mistake and asks for forgiveness. The person who is condemned by the left is forever condemned. The liberals say they want people to forgive them, but they are unwilling to forgive others.
    Yeah, and can you believe she was still talking about Trump grabbing you know what in this conference. Yeah, that justifies holding his severed bleeding head. This was really strange. She does seem to be genuinely frightened though. Any death threats are not coming from the White House. Does she realize that? What about the death threats coming to those voting in the electoral college to secure Trump's win? Was she upset about that?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Kathy Griffin Thinks Comedy Should Go All Out on ‘President Piece of ****’ Donald Trump

By Shira Levine
    Kathy Griffin. Photo: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic/Getty Images It’s a question a lot of comedians are asking themselves lately: What should comedy look like during the Trump presidency? “Now more than ever we must absolutely go for all the absurdities,” Kathy Griffin told Vulture at the Equality Now Gala Tuesday night. “For me, that’s Trump and all things Trump. It’s not about trying to be an equal-opportunity offender anymore because Hillary got such a beat down. It’s his turn. So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”
    So, of course, Griffin supported Rosie O’Donnell when she tweeted a video asking if Barron Trump, 10-year-old son of Donald and Melania, was on the autism spectrum. “After the beat down he gave her, she can say whatever she wants to say to that piece of ****,” Griffin said before correcting herself. “Oh, that’s President Piece of ****.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."