Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep State Thread

How Bill Barr and Chris Wray Worked to Block Trump's Efforts to Go After Antifa (VIDEO) https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/revealed-bill-ba
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Republicans Want Criminal Charges For Whoever Leaked Docs Showing Billionaires Paid No Income Tax

https://conservativebrief.com/top-republicans-demand-42890/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=RP78

BREAKING: Wells Fargo Cancels Lauren Witzke’s Bank Account, Leaves Her Stranded Out of State With No Money

"Get your money out of Wells Fargo if you are a conservative"
    Wells Fargo has shut down the bank account of America First activist Lauren Witzke, leaving her stranded out of state with completely no money.

In a post on Telegram, Witzke, who ran as the Republican candidate for the Senate in Delaware in the 2020 elections, revealed that Wells Fargo had completely shut down her bank account, removing all of her money from the system, leaving her with a “zero balance” instead. In a call with the bank, Witzke was informed that the action taken was a purely “business decision,” and that they have the right to close her account down at any time. “Had I not been surrounded by friends in Florida, I would be completely stranded,” she wrote, as she would be stuck out of state with absolutely no money at all.

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-we...with-no-money/

That some liar thief at that bank can empty one's account with out recourse or account, should prompt a run on such a thieving bank.

Pelosi and High Ranking General Exposed In January 6th Set Up

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=60...767f2b075ab8ce

Deep State FISA Judge Boasberg – Obama Judge Who Let Klinesmith Off with Probation – Dismisses Govt Case Against Facebook