Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep State Thread

I hope the truth comes out.I think Trump should have pardoned Assange who is a political prisoner and even Snowden and then added them to his cabinet with the sole purpose of getting us the truth and blowing this country wide open..He unfortunately was sided with people like Sessions and others who he finally came to realize were Deep State and not on his side in the end.

Situation Update – Nov. 27th – DoD vs. CIA firefight in Frankfurt as covert war against the deep state RAGES across the globe

(Natural News) At this very minute, a covert war is raging across the globe, pitting Trump's DoD and DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) against black hat deep state factions running the CIA. The good news is: Trump is winning. As you know by now, the DoD launched a raid on a CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany, to secure servers … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Texas County Judges Caught Red-Handed Violating Their Own COVID Rules

Despite Tarrant County Judge Glen Whitley’s strict orders, several cars were discovered outside of his home in Hurst, Texas, on Thanksgiving Day,

Deep State Strike Force

The obscure Senior Executive Service deploys in force against the people.
    Mon Dec 21, 2020
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/12/deep-state-strike-force-lloyd-billingsley/