Thread: The Deep State Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BREAKING: TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE! Durham Investigation Report Before November Election is UNLIKELY! — DEEP STATE WINS! –Video

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/travesty-justice-durham-investigation-report-november-election-unlikely-deep-state-wins-video/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FBI Director Wray’s Corrupt Deep State FBI Continues to Redact Documents to Hide Its Crimes – Will Americans Ever See the Complete Picture of Deep State Crimes?https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-state-crimes/

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It's a self-licking ice cream cone - the FBI, CIA, and White House leaked blatant lies to the NYT, NPR, and Wash Post and then used their reporting as proof of the lies that they leaked

why did you spy on me?
    > cause NYT and NPR reported you were working for Russia
    yeah, but they only said that cause you told them to say it
    > well, they still said it; we're just doing our job
    but you lied, you just made it all up
    > prove it

All the ways your phone tracks your location...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GMIY4J8jAUc