Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep State Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CONFIRMED: Peter Strzok Lied To Congress About Texting From A Secure Area

Published
    2 hours ago on
    Apr 3, 2019
    By
    Patrick Howley

Peter Strzok lied to the House Judiciary Committee in his June 2018 testimony, telling Congress that he did not text from a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF). But texts between Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page show Strzok repeatedly stating that he was texting Page from inside a SCIF. (READ — HOWLEY: Here’s The Full Story of How Obama, Hillary, and Brennan Carried Out The Crime of the Century).
    Information uncovered by Mark Pullen of The Pacific Standard Reports, who has provided valuable information to Big League Politics in our coverage of the Deep State, shows clearly how Strzok lied in his testimony, which can be read in full here.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This is CNN by are Donktum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzJ9Dax6qww

H Dem tries to exempt black babies from anti-abortion ‘heartbeat’ bill - April 18th, 2019American Mirror | Ohio Democrats are working hard to kill a bill that would prohibit abortions after an unborn baby’s heart is detectable, including one who apparently values the life of black children less than those of other races.

Default The war has barely started

Default They will murder 1000s to get our guns, then murder millions

Two Florida Middle School Girls Charged With Murder Plot To Kill Nine

Just a couple of sweet girls.
    Via The Ledger:
    AVON PARK — Two Avon Park Middle School girls are facing charges that they planned to kill nine people.
    Delaney M. Barnes and Solonge N. Green, both 14, were arrested after a teacher at the school called law enforcement to report that they were acting “hysterical” in her class while looking for a folder.
    The teacher told Highlands County Sheriff’s Office investigators that the girls said they were going to get arrested while looking for the folder and saw them looking through other students’ backpacks.
    According to the girls’ arrest affidavits, Solonge then said, “I’m just going to tell them it’s a prank if they call me or if they find it.”
    When the teacher found the folder and opened it, she saw a letter talking about “guns.” She then notified the school resource deputy and school administration.
    Handwritten letters were found in a folder with “Private Info” written on the tab, according to court records. The folder also had “Do not open” and “Project 11/9” written on the exterior.
    Keep reading…