Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep State Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Leaked Google video: a disturbing concept to reshape humanity with data: The Selfish Ledger

Amazon Turning Over Surveilance Video From Ring Doorbell Cameras To Police…

Lovely….
    Via SF Gate:
    The doorbell-camera company Ring has quietly forged video-sharing partnerships with more than 400 police forces across the United States, granting them access to homeowners’ camera footage and a powerful role in what the company calls the nation’s “new neighborhood watch.”

Dan Crenshaw Messaged Me

Congressman Dan Crenshaw messaged Kaitlin on Twitter, the new John McCain

Washington D.C. Intern Murder = quick arrest made